| Blurb |

✨ THE BOOK OF FATES ✨

THE BOOK OF FATES

Can one dream change your whole life? Anya knows now that the answer is yes. A person she'd once seen in the realm of night visions entered her life, bringing mysteries. Who is he? Where does he come from? And why Anya's life is in danger? Only dreams harbor the answers. The journey begins. From Tibet to Peru. From reality to fantasy. Beyond time and space. Is Anya destined to save the world or destroy it?..

~A few words from me as the author ~

First of all, I want to say thank you! For choosing to open this story, for reading, for giving it a chance!

I'm tremendously excited for you're dipping into the world (fictional, but still) that kept me awake at night, that made me laugh and cry and meet all these incredible people I call my characters. I love them with all my heart.

This is the first book I've ever written - the very first piece of big literature I've ever tried to write, to be honest. It's not perfect, I know. More than that, I'm pretty sure it's flawed. But that's why I love it. This story helped me grow as a writer, as a reader, as a human being. I only hope it will help you as well.

I welcome any feedback and review. English isn't my first language, so the narrative may seem a bit rough sometimes. If you see any grammar mistakes or misspellings, please let me know. Thank you.

Enjoy the story and its magical world!

Yours,
Daria ❤️