viii ( SUSIE REALIZES )

CHAPTER EIGHT
SUSIE REALIZES !

SUSIE put the addalock on the hotel door and then locked the doorknob, putting her big suitcase in front of it but below the doorknob

SUSIE put the addalock on the hotel door and then locked the doorknob, putting her big suitcase in front of it but below the doorknob. Making her as safe as she could be.

Susie finally sat down and pulled the covers over her body and set up her mac so that the curly headed boy could call her.
As soon as she opened it an incoming call came through.

INCOMING CALL
FROM WYEET

ACCEPT DELINE

"Hi Susie-" "HI SUSIE!" Wyatt was cut off by the infamous Jaeden. "Jaeden shut up she's obviously going through something right now, leave her be." A female voice came through.

"Hi I'm Valerie, I hope you don't mind that I know the situation. You don't deserve anything that's happening right now." Susie was smiling a bit, she was actually happy that someone was saying such kind words in a moment like this.

"It's okay Valerie, id try to be funny right now but I can't." She chuckled before letting out a sniffle.

"Okay I'm calling Weston right now." Wyatt said softly while giving the girl a small smile. "I'll call kalynn." Wyatt nodded as they both started to call. Wyatt was the only one that got through.

"Weston! Okay so can you and the 'crew' head back to the room, Susie's kind of in trouble... no no I can't tell you- it's better for her to tell you- okay? hurry!"
Susie sat in front of the laptop, her eyes closed as she began to think of all the bad things that could of occurred.

"Hey Susie, are you alright?" The blonde opened her eyes to see a concerned Valerie in front of her. "I'm fine Val, thank you." She sighed a bit. "Just frantic." She replied just as someone knocked on the door, scaring the shit out of her. "Who is it?" She shouted.

"Weston, Kalynn, Laverne, and Charles Jay." The girl jumped up and moved everything from her door, letting the four in. "Susie what's wrong are you alright?" Everyone took a seat on the bed where the laptop was. "Is that Wyatt, Jaeden and Valerie?" Asked Laverne, Susie nodded.

As she started to explain everyone just stared at her, including the three behind the screen. "I'm sorry Susie I feel like this all could have been avoided." Kalynn said softly before pulling her into a hug, then everyone joined in.

"Awh, how cute." The curly headed boy said. "You're so sweet Wyatt, thank you for being here for me. I'm sorry our first FaceTime call was like this." Susie said softly.
"Hey, As long as you're safe Susie, that's all that matters." A grin danced on Susie's face. Wyatt was such a sweetheart, doing the most just so that she was safe..

at that very moment Susie realized.
She had a thing for Wyatt Oleff.

hi so valerie is the main character in my other story called "prank text" . I know before I had jaedens girlfriend as lilia but I thought it'd make more sense if I made it the person from my story !