Chapter 11

I am not Uncle Rick. I do not ow PJO

Luka was speaking to Nico and Leo on how they should come back after they leave tomorrow. Honestly, they were sad to be leaving but they  felt like they should be at the camp even though they didn't really like it there anymore. After the Percy betrayal, they saw everyone's true colors. Leo stopped talking to Jason and Piper, he stayed in the Hades cabin with Nico often since they were the only ones who stuck with Percy. Tyson was still on Percy's side, he just wasn't at camp often enough and since him being a cyclops, it didn't help at all.

"Where is that boy?" Order breathed. She was standing, locked armed with her husband and her children walking around the throne room. They'd been waiting for nearly twenty minutes, Kaia had left to go get Aida ten minutes ago but she hadn't returned yet. Soon there was the rapid pitter patter of footsteps that came running into the room throwing the doors open.

"Where is he?" Tarturus questioned with a raised eyebrow. He licked his lips, exposing the silver tongue piercing in his mouth. "I'm hungry and I just want to skip to the reception."

Kaia was breathing heavy, "He's coming. He was with Aida helping her with her dress."

Aether smirked, "You sure he wasn't helping her take it off? Or maybe they had just finished their little fun..." he dragged out with a smirk. He always loved messing with his baby brother, he would blush and get flustered whenever he did. When he was gone, Aether stopped being so cheerful and joyous. He grew serious which caused an even larger mood shift in the castle. It was normally either Percy or Aether who would lighten the mood whenever things became tense. So much tension grew over the centuries, it took a while before  Aether could revert back to his old, goofy self. The royal family was having trouble reverting to how it was before but for now, until they can all release the tension, sadness, and anger that built over the past 400 years, the facade that they were fine must remain. At least until Percy is mentally ready, which he is not.

Him being in recovery is also causing issues because they know that he is different now, still, they want to be there for the brother they all watched grow up into a noble soldier and ruler.

Soon enough, a quick patter of footsteps came rushing into the throne room after throwing the doors open. Aida ran in with Percy, hands interlocked.

Chaos smiled at the sight, both Aida and Percy had been much happier since reuniting. Luka also helped Percy remember. If it weren't for Percy's old friends, he would still be a shell of his son.

"I'm so sorry were late!" Percy spoke, "Aida had some trouble with her dress...." Aida elbowed Percy in the gut.

Order merely chuckled at the sight and walked over to Aida, kissing her on the cheek. "It's nice to have you here Aida. You look so pretty"

Aida smiled and ran her hand against her dress, "thank you Lady Order. We should get going to the balcony right about now."

Chaos nodded. He locked his arm with Order and walked out. The boy primordials, including Luka, Nico, and Leo went out after Chaos and Order. The girl primordials went afterwards, leaving only Aida and Percy standing right outside the doors of the balcony. Percy's father was speaking but the glass door muffled his words. He did hear one line though.

"My son, Lord Perseus Jackson has returned!"

A large gasp erupted from the foot if the castle followed by screams.

"He can't be alive!"
"Void killed him!"
"We watched you bury a casket for him!"

An arrow came flying up the balcony, missing anyone by a foot. It was someone from the Jackson clan.