Chapter 21: Kevin Jr. The Second

x Courtney x

"Alright everyone in the bus!" Zayn yelled.

We were in the house packing up and putting stuff in the tour bus.

Natalie was on the bus with Zayn, Niall, Harry and Demi. We were hoping we can get things to work out if we still bring her.

I, Liam and Louis were still in the house packing our final things. I couldn't stop putting my mind around last night, I kissed Liam. Niall is never going to love me again if he found out. Here I am going on about cheating, and I'm the one who kissed Liam.

It was hard to believe, but sad thing is, I can't do that. Especially after Niall and I. I can't do that to Liam and Niall, they're bandmates, but most importantly, they're best friends. All these thoughts made my mind go into space. I couldn' sleep last night, or even focus now. I was walking down the halls when I bumped into something.

My luggage fell and I blushed. I looked up and it was Liam

. I smiled and he smiled and put his luggage down still looking at me and picking up mine. "You dropped this, " he said. I took it gently out of his hand and smiled.

"Thanks," I say gently. Liam nodded and he started to walk down the hall towards his room.

. "He, Liam can I talk to you?" I asked. He turned and smiled.

"Yeah, of course." Liam says with a small,uh , and we sat down on the ground.

uh,last night," I started.

He nodded, his eyes grew wide.

"That was pretty surprising wasn't it," He said sighed. He looks at me and I look at him , he places my finger on my chin , pulling me on to his lips . I retreated the kiss with a sigh.

"No Liam, that can't happen." I sigh moving away.

He looked at me with wide eyes surprised.

"What can't ?" He asked. "Us, it can't happen" I whisper.

"But what about, the kiss?" Liam hinted qquietly.

I quickly shushed him look around curiously. Liam looks at me in shock.

"We don't want them to know do we?" I whisper shouted.

"Why not?" Liam asked. My eyes widen. "Uh Liam , the obvious?" I asked.

Liam frowned. "I thought we understood each other." He added,

I sighed. "Liam, I do, but just not that way." I said.

"But I-I just don't get it ,I thought it was a good innocent kiss He said smirking.

"Innocent? Liam we kissed in my bedroom, not even an hour after I accused Niall of cheating. It feels wrong , as a matter of a fact it is wrong, highly wrong." I pointed out and sighed.

He nodded with a sigh. "Yeah you're right.. it does seem odd doesn't it?" Liam said sadly. I took his hand gently and held it.

"Liam, you're the sweetest guy any girl would love to date, but I-I'm just not that one, What you and I did was wrong to both Demi, and Niall." I said gently.

"Even though she cheated like a bitc-" Liam was about to say.

My eyes widened and he closed his mouth. I chuckled a bit and he smirked.

"And I just broke up with Niall, I need some time to think about one; why we have so much drama in this house and two how that, I can't just break up with him and go after his best friend, it's dirty and wrong." I added. He sighed. My heart sank a little because I saw his smile turn into a frown. Just then it re-appeared. "I totally get it." He said