Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

Prim's P.O.V

It's now been one whole month since me and Julie was first locked in here. One whole month since I had last seen Alex. My heartfelt heavy, as if it was dead. It only continued to beat for Julie and the child growing inside of me and the hope that one day I would see Alex again. 

When you’re a witch the pregnancy speeds up and it only takes six months instead of nine before the baby is born. So right now my you could tell from my stomach that I was pregnant. 

When Lucifer found out he went crazy. I could have sworn that the ground shook with his anger whenever he saw the bump on my stomach. At least me and Julie have been given more food because of it. He wasn't that heartless. 

I started getting really scared though when he threatened to take my baby away when it's born and kill it. But I had promised to do whatever he wanted as long as he kept my child alive and healthy. I had straight away felt the need to protect it since I was already unconditionally in love with it. 

Things had started dying down more though lately. Me and Julie have been allowed out now and then and we have even been put in a bedroom together in Lucifer's castle somewhere in the middle of hell. We were more comfortable. 

Not to sound horrible or anything but I am glad that Julie was brought here too. If not she would have nobody to take care of her, since apparently Nana didn't care about us one bit. At least here Julie has me to take care of her, even if this place was awful, we still had each other. 

I was sat on the bed reading a book while Julie played with some toys that were given to us, when there was a knock at the door. 

"Come in." I said, my voice sounding croaky. 

A servant walked in with two dresses draped over her arms. She wore the same tattered dresses me and Julie had been forced to wear and her long black hair was greasy and a mess. I instantly felt sorry for her. 

"Lord Lucifer sent these for you. He said that you have a meal to attend and he needs you to look your best. He will send somebody up in a minute to help you with hair and make-up and to help you put on the dress." The young servant girl said. 

I smiled sadly at her. "What is your name? May I ask?" I questioned quietly whilst taking the dresses from her arms. 

"Marcie." She whispered as she looked down at the floor a fiddled with her fingers. She was obviously worried someone would catch her talking to me. 

"How old are you Marcie?" I asked. 

"Fifteen Miss." She whispered again. 

I took one of her hands in mine and she looked up at me, staring with her big green eyes. "Please, call me Prim. I can tell we will be good friends and don't ever be afraid to talk to me. I'll make sure they don't punish you." I told her softly. 

Marcie smiled at me gratefully. "Thank you, Prim. I see you bare a child, if you don't mind me asking, who is the father?" She asked shyly. 

My eyes began to water as I tried to smile but failed. "It isn't Lucifer if that's who your thinking. I would never let him touch me. The father's name is Alex, he is the love of my life and I have no idea where he is anymore. I miss him so much." I whispered sadly as a few tears rolled silently down my face. 

"Then I wish you good look in finding him again. Now I must get back to work, I don't want to be caught being off task." Marcie said with a comforting hug. 

A few minutes after she left an older looking lady who looked slightly snobby entered the room. She helped us with our dresses and done our hair and make-up for us. 

My dress was strapless and elegant. It showed off my baby bump and then flowed all around my legs and reached the floor. It was cream coloured and the fabric crossed over at some points. I then had my hair twisted into a complicated bun. Finally the woman put on some gold eye shadow with jet black eye liner and mascara. To top it off she put on some shiny lip gloss and a few pieces of jewellery. 

Julie's dress was like a flowers girls dress. It was white with a few sequins here and there and it then had a sort of bronze coloured ribbon tied around the waist in a bow at the back. Julie's hair was then put in two separate plaits and a little tiara covered in jewels sat on top of her head. 

"Look Primmy, I'm a princess." Julie exclaimed, sounding excited. I smiled at her with watery eyes. Who knew that anyone could feel like a princess in hell? 

The woman rolled her eyes and told us that someone would be here to collect us any minute and then closed the door as she made her way out. 

Julie started to play with her toys once again and I found myself stood in front of the floor to ceiling mirror. I looked slightly thinner and a bit tired, but apart from that I don't think I've ever looked this good. 

"You look like an angel Primmy. I could be a Princess and you can be a Queen." Julie said, sounding happy for the first time since we got here. 

I shook my head slightly. "You are a beautiful Princess Julie." I told her and she ran to hug me as I kneeled down.

When I stood back up I felt a little jolt in my stomach. My hand went straight to it and I giggled when I noticed that the baby was kicking. It felt so strange. So foreign. 

"What is funny Primmy?" Julie asked in her adorable confused voiced. 

"Do you see the bump on my tummy?" I asked her and she nodded her little head as she stared at it. "There is a little baby in here. And I can feel it moving." I explained. 

Since Julie was so smart, she understood straight away. "You’re going to be a mommy and I am going to be an auntie." She said with a big grin. 

"Aren't you smart?" I chuckled, kissing the top of her head. 

There was yet again another knock at the door and two guards walked in. "Follow me Miss." The taller one said. 

I nodded and grabbed Julie's hand as we walked. My other hand rested on my stomach where the baby had started to hiccup. 

I suddenly noticed that this was the first time since we got here that we were having a meal with Lucifer himself. We only ever got food taken to our room, since we weren't usually allowed out. I wonder why he so suddenly wants us to eat with him.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Alex's P.O.V

"There it is." Lucas whispered. 

It's been a month. One whole month since I last saw Prim. Each day that passes, the need to have her back in my arms grows stronger. 

Once me and Lucas had arrived in Vatican City, we took a week trying to find the porthole that took us to this strange place. It's supposedly the land in between heaven and hell. 

Right now we were closer to hell and ever since we got here we have been looking for the key to open the other gate into hell. Trust me, it's not easy. Especially when there are beasts roaming around and trying to kill you constantly. Good thing my powers still work here. 

"There's what?" I asked Lucas. 

"The infinite maze that the key is hidden inside. It will take about a month or two to locate the key and when we find it we just need to grab hold of it and tell it to transport us to the gate. This will be the hardest part of our journey so far. It's a good job that no beasts live in here though." Lucas explained. 

That's when I noticed the huge wall of black metal. There was one gap in it which was the entrance to the maze. 

"This is going to be impossible." I whispered. 

"Not when you have someone who knows where it is. Now follow me, we better get started." Lucas said. 

"You know where it is? Then why will it take so long to get to it?" I asked, getting frustrated. 

"Oh I know where it is, but since this is an infinite maze, It's means that it never ends. So obviously the key is going to be buried very deep in. That's why it will take so long to get there. So brace yourself my friend, we are in for a long journey of hell, in hell."