CH 1

Jordan got off the flight from Indianapolis and entered the terminal in New York's JFK airport. As he walked away from the gat, he heard an announcement that said "Can Jordan Wi...Wee...can Jordan W who just flew in from Indianapolis please come see an American Airlines representative?"

Confused he turned around and walked back to the desk "I'm Jordan Witzigreuter." The person at the desk nodded "Ah, sorry about your last name. Anyway you had a gate change, you're going to be flying out of gate 12L. Just go down this hall and you'll see some stairs on the left, go down and show them this ticket to take the cart to your new gate."

"Umm ok?" Jordan said before grabbing the slip of paper and following the directions to where they said to go. When he got to the bottom of the unmarked staircase there was another worker at another desk "So, why is there a gate change?" "You'll be going to the private terminal" the guy said as he looked at the ticket. "Excuse me?" Jordan asked. "You have friends in high places it seems. We'll grab your bags from your previous flight and put them on the new plane" the guy went on before he said "Please follow me sir."

Jordan followed him out to a small two door car and he held the door open for me "Umm...can we take one of those golf cart things or a luggage cart?" Jordan asked. He raised an eyebrow "That's not safe, we're on the tarmac with air planes, not having a round of golf. Please get in the car." Jordan put his anti-anxiety meds in his luggage, not wanting to answer all the weird questions about his meds from airport security. If he went with this guy I'd have a panic attack for sure since he didn't know him at all and it was a small car; ever since his mom died a few years ago in a car accident, with him in the car, he's had issues with cars.

"Can I make a call first?" Jordan asked, hoping that maybe my doctor was available to talk to this guy. He sighed and rolled his eyes "You can make one in the car." "I'll just be a minute -" Jordan said before my phone started ringing. His phone showed a number he didn't know or saved in my phone "One sec please." The guy made an annoyed 'whatever' shrug before Jordan answered his phone "Hello?"

"Jordan, it's Tom" an unfamiliar voice said. "Tom? As in Chandler's friend Thomas Brodie-Sangster? How did you get my number?" Jordan asked, surprised. "I'm your best British mate remember? I know everything about you" he said with a chuckle "Anyway I can see you from here, is this guy giving you trouble?" he asked. "I have an issue with cars" Jordan said into the phone. "Yeah I know, Chandler told me" Tom replied "Sit tight love, let me make a phone call" he said before hanging up.

Not two minutes later the guy, who must have thought Jordan was the biggest idiot in the world since they both were just standing there, got a phone call: "Yeah I have a kid sitting right here, wanting a 'golf cart' or something...Wait are you serious?...I mean there is a baggage cart right here but...yeah ok I understand..." He gave me a death glare and said "Let's go, we're taking the baggage cart."

The ride was far from pleasant but anxiety wise it was fine.  When Jordan entered the private terminal he saw Tom standing there who gave him a wide smile and a hug, a real hug with both arms; Thomas smelled amazing, fresh soap with a hint of cinnamon. Tom was a tall guy, very cute with freckles on his nose. He had light brown hair that was dark blonde in some lights with chocolate brown eyes and a mischievous smirk that seemed to always be there. He was thin yet muscular.

"What are you doing here?" Jordan asked as Tom let him go. "Chandler mentioned that today was your flight to England so I just decided to move up my flight" he explained "I mean without you around Chandler is a mope so I was kinda ready leave anyway."

"I am not!" a voice protested and Jordan's heart went up to his throat as he turned to see Chandler walking toward them with a soda in his hand "Hey good looking, you single? Can I get your number?" he asked as he offered Jordan the drink. "Can't, sorry, I'm happily taken by this amazing guy" Jordan responded with a smile. Chandler was a couple of inches smaller than Tom but still half a head taller than Jordan was. With this dark brown hair, blue eyes freckles and a body that was larger than Tom's, as he had bigger shoulders, but not as muscularly defined yet still very fit.