- s i x -

you woke up by the sound of your loud alarm, you moved and then suddenly you felt liquid on your panty.

'it's my period.. agAiN?!'

[ a/n: clue: you're not on ur period ;) ]

you groaned as you get up, you had the urge to look up. but then you were only met with a sleeping face.

'holy man- he's literally glowing!'

then suddenly,

'holy guacamole! i had a dream with him in it!'

you shook away your not-so-innocent thoughts that dared to enter your very clean soul.. or not.

you slowly moved away from jungkook, trying not to wake him up. but suddenly he groaned. he placed his hand on your waist and pulled you closer to his body.

jungkook thought it was his pillow.

your face was so close to him, only a few inches away.

(A/N: I love clichés >~<)

you took a deep breath.

you: jungkook... wake up.

you whispered while poking his arm.

jungkook: dad... it's too early.

you: i'm not your dad.

jungkook opened his eyes, about to whine.

but when he saw your face so close to his, he yelped and pushed you out off his bed. you fell with a loud thud.

you: you asshole!— oh no!

you quickly dashed to the bathroom to hide. you just cursed! and that's not good, maybe you can act like it didnt happen, yeah, it didnt, totally.

jungkook: why do i lowkey like her near me.

as soon as you entered the bathroom, you stripped and entered the shower, letting the cold water hit your skin. you shivered a bit from the coldness, but you chose to ignore the coldness and continued. you tried to forget about the dream, which you sadly failed to do so.

while on the other side, jungkook also can't stop thinking about it. It felt like it really happened. but he couldn't help but find himself drooling over the sight of your body in the dream.

jungkook: oh my god she's so sexy..

jungkook suddenly smiled but immediately stopped and hit his head.

jungkook: no, you pervert. he's your sister.

jungkook looked at the time and his eyes widened.

jungkook: OH SHIT!

-

mom: bye! be safe! oh, and also, show jungkook around in the school

you: alri— wAIT WHAT?

your mom shoved you the both of you out of the house and shut the door in your face before you could speak more.

you: you're going to my school?!

jungkoo: isn't it obvious?

jungkook's red lips formed into a smirk, he then raised his arm to hanf it on your shoulder making your face form into disgust and shoved his arm away.

you: get your dirty arms away from me, jerk!

jungkook: me? jerk? i was only trying to be friendly!

you then heard jungkook laugh behind you as you walk to school.

_________________________

06-24-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)