Ch.54 Bedelia Flavia Havoc part 2

Start from the beginning

"So much for a smooth plan, huh?" PJ asked glaring at Bedelia who got up. 

"Yeah, so much for that. At least it's somewhat according to plan..." I huffed as I took the whip off my blade throwing it behind me. 

"So, your PJ? I should have known you wouldn't be that easy to scare off, especially if you're willingly fighting alongside this thing." Bedelia motioned towards me as I glared.

"I'm not a thing." I dead panned.

"Oh, but you are! In fact, tell me PJ, did you know she's not what she claims to be?" Bedelia asked him as I frowned.

"Shut up!" I shouted taking a knife out from sleeve throwing it straight at her, however she quickly dodged.

"So, you didn't know? What a shame, you know Amber, I thought you were smarter than this." Bedelia stated as I huffed.

"PJ, she's just trying to distract us. We need to stay focus." I explained knowing what she was doing, I looked towards him, but I was surprised to see his left eye changed.

He seemed confused and his left eye was in the shape of an hourglass.

"Right, I know. Let's handle this first, but..." He murmured as I sighed.

"I can't PJ, I don't even understand what she's talking about. All that I know is that I am different from others, and that I don't need some hovering ass kissing some of a bitch to tell me that." I explained as he nodded.

"Um, I'm a butterfly dove; I flutter, not hover." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Same captain, different ship bitch!" I said throwing my daggers her way making her jump to the right slinging her whip at me.

PJ instantly spun me around to where I was behind him as he blocked her attack with his shield.

"Oh, so we're making a little buddy system now, are we?" She asked cracking out three more whips so that all four of her hands held onto a whip.

"Make that a team!" Shifteh said her hands engulfed in flames as Ivory stood by her side with a weapon in hand. Laurens already out of hiding before them with his guns held ready in his hands to shoot.

"Hmm, well handling two of you won't be a problem but four? I don't want to get my intena twisted, mind if I ask for help of my own?" Bedelia asked as another figure stepped out of the room.

They wore a black hood, so their face was unseen, but the moment they moved the hood out of their face, PJs breathe hitched as did mine.

I didn't know the woman, but I immediately saw the resemblance. I looked over to PJ who's left eye went from a Rhombus to a circle, he seemed to tense up from realization.

"I can't fight her..." PJ spoke after a small moment of silence.

"Wha-"

"Too bad." The woman spoke as her teal eyes seemed to glimmer with a dark intense spark, suddenly turning a violet color, deadly gauntlets forming on her skeletal hands.

She ran leaping up and preparing to throw a hard fist down at us from above, a dark and cold expression on her as the fight began...

Lux's POV

I ran through the hallways ahead of Aito and a complaining Garte, I was dealing with any of Bedelia's goons. I had more than enough of the dagger wings gang, I just wanted to get my brother back. I don't plan on letting anyone or anything get in my way, if they did decide to get in my way they'll die because I know I'm not going to anytime soon.