.VI.

"Well there goes the girl of the week." Georgie mutters, and it seems as if she's hurt. I mean, I would be too if I used to fuck around with Harry, but I don't know why I felt a land of jealousy course through me as well.

The couple walk up the bleachers and then Harry stops when he finally realizes 'oh shit Brianna's here' and shyly sits down with his side chick, I mean date, taking a seat on his lap.

"Hey guys." He says shyly, waving at his friends.

"Hey mate, how've you been?" Niall asks, and the girl on Harry's lap kisses his neck.

"Fucking great, I mean Brianna could tell you how much of a great mood I'm in, right?" He says with a smirk on his face, and I roll my eyes.

"I wouldn't know, we barely see each other."

"Oh come on, don't be that way." He says, and from the way he's being super, super nice and shy and laidback, I can tell he's drunk.

And I know this because when he came home drunk back in the day, I used to hide him in my room until he sobered up, telling his dad and my mom that he was crashing at a friend's house for a bit. That's when we're like best friends, inseparable, he was like a childhood frenemy of mine and I was his little sunshine in a storm that he just couldn't stand, but couldn't live without.

"Whatever, I'm going to the concession stand." I get up, walking out of our little group and going down the bleachers.

"You want me to go with sweetie?" Georgie hollers out, and I shake my head no with a smile.

I go down to the concession stand and buy a Gatorade and some skittles. Then I sit down by a charging plug to charge my phone since it's on 1%, well actually now it's dead.

Then I realize that I've got a text, well actually a string of texts after I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes.

GG🦋💗:Are you Okay? What are you doing?

Harry🌹:Where are you?

Harry🌹:okay, stop trying to be funny and come back.

Harry🌹:Babe, come back. I'm getting hella worried

Harry🌹:I'm coming to look for you

GG🦋💗:You're worrying me and Harry's coming to look for you.

I quickly text back Georgie, trying to calm her down before she calls the police or something.

Brianna: Babe I'm good, I had to charge my phone since it went dead. I'll be back up there when the game starts.

Almost immediately she replies, and it's as if I can hear her sigh in relief.

GG🦋💗: Bitch don't worry me like that. Scared me half to death.

Brianna: Sorry love you

GG🦋💗:Love you lots more

I looked up, laughing until I saw Harry with a look of relief in his face. But then it quickly turns to anger.

"Why the fuck haven't you answered me nor Georgie? Do you know how worried we were? God, you're so fucking irritating." He sighs, rubbing his hand over his face.

"Would you shut the fuck up? You found me, didn't you?" I scoff and he grabs my wrist and pulls me into a nearby men's bathroom.

"Hey, get your fucking hands off me!" I tell at him and he bites my neck harshly.

"Ow, you bitch!" I scream and he covers my mouth with his hand.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again. I'm going to have to be a bit more harsh on you since you're living under my roof now." He whispers in my ear, but I can hear the anger in his voice.

"Go to hell. Just because I live with you doesn't mean you're my dad now. And last time I checked, I'm not one of your many sidehoes that's got their lives wrapped around your finger. You don't control my life, just know that. And, don't think that I'm jealous of any of these women that you attempt to show off in front of me, because I don't give a fuck." I say, and push him off me and start to walk out the door, but he pull me back by my wrist and turns me around so that I'm facing him.

"You do give a fuck. And those lips sure do a lot of talking when they could be doing something more useful." He groans and then puts his lips on mine, and at first I kiss him back, loving the taste of his lips, the way they were so soft against mine, the way his hands rubbed up and down my back, dangerously close to my ass. Just everything about it, and then I realized he still had that bitch out there. I push him back, and at first he's taken aback but then I see something flash across his eyes...

Hurt.

"Harry, stop it. Stop this stuff. I can't do this." I wave between me and him.

"Why, Brianna? Why can't you just touch me, and want me like I do you?" He asks, and his voices raises with each word.

"Because, this is wrong Harry. And, you've already got your flavor of the week out there so don't act like I'm better than that and stop wasting your time with me. It's not worth the trouble."

He takes my face in his hands and looks me deep in the eyes, and I've got to look away or I'll give in to him.

"You are better, way better. She means nothing to me, but you? Oh you mean so much to me. And not just because I've been like your brother since you were in elementary, but because you have something that just draws me to you."

"And what's that?" I ask, and just as he opens his mouth to speak, the bathroom door opens and I quickly hide myself in a stall, locking the door.

"Hey, where's Bri?" I hear the familiar voice ask, and I know it's Zayn. He's the only one other than Georgie who calls me that.

"Um, she probably went back in the gymnasium. Has the game started?" Harry asks.

"Uh yeah. It has. Why are you acting so weird H?" Zayn asks and Harry's sighs.

"I don't know man, I don't know. Anyways, let's bounce."

Once the door swings open and shuts, I walk out of the stall and get out of that damned bathroom.

What does he mean I have something that draws him in? He must be lying, but what if he's not?

I go back into the gym and walk up the bleachers, and everyone starts clapping.

"Get it Liam! Oh, Brianna! I'm about to kill you! Where were you?" G asks and I shrug.

"Just walking around."

And I looked down to Harry, noticing that his date has left and he's just standing by Niall and Louis. He turns his head around to look at me, and then turns back around, scratching the back of his neck.
————————————
"Liam, you were smashing it tonight mate!" Zayn tells Liam, patting him on his back.

"Eh, same old, same old. But thanks." He smiles, and Zayn chuckles adorably.

"Your welcome, now there's a party at my place tonight so who's in?" He asks and everyone woo-hoos, except for me.

"Well Bri, what about you? Please be there." He begs, and then everyone starts begging me to come, except for Harry. He's staring me down as if he's begging me not to go, and to go home.

"Fine, I'll go."

~•~

A/N

Eh, it's not that great but it'll do donkey, it'll do.

Hope you liked it, and please vote!

Love,
B🌻💛