Lies Part 10

"Hey! Everybody!" I yelled as I burst through the door as slender followed behind me. "Hey!" said sally running up for a hug. "You okay lily?" she gave a worried look.  "Yes I'm alright, right slender?" I said turning to him. Slender remained staying off into space, "Um slendy?" I repeated?  "Huh? Oh um yes she is alright, excuse me I happened to be lost in my own thoughts" he cleared his throat. "It's time for you to go to bed lily, I need to have a discussion with everyone" he urged me up the stairs. 

"Um...Okay goodnight slendy! Goodnight everyone" I waved as I ran into my room.

"So um w-what's w-wrong?" said ticky toby.  "I decided not to tell lily of her dangerous origins, if I did she would be afraid and she would leave to protect us" he said with a sharp tone. 

"Slender what do you mean by origins?" said Jeff  "Where she came from...I told her most of it but she started breaking down before I can tell her absolutely everything so I decided to spare her".   "Listen," he said with a piercing voice.

-------After slender has explained everything--------

"W-what?!" "We should tell her before it's too late!" yell masky  "No!" slender shouted making everyone freeze. "No, we will not tell her she is too young and if she knows about this hell knows what will happen to her" "We just need to pretend like nothing is going on with her" he commanded.

"B-But slender she could kill us" shuddered ben as he hid behind the couch. "Yes I know" slender replied "Because she is half-demon is his almost like lazari with demon-like tensions and drives and hunger" "But since she is half-angel that maintains her urges which is why she hasn't tried to attack anyone yet"  "Trenderman!" he beckoned, trenderman came running down the hallway at lightning speed covered in measuring tapes and cloths.  "Ugh what do you want brother? Can't you see I'm a bit busy?" "Yes I can see you are preoccupied at the moment but I need you to make more clothing for lily".

"Oh goody!" he smirked in delight "I can't wait to get started!" he danced.   "Yes but you'll have to do this tomorrow she is in for the night!" "Okay so I can wake her up early in the morning to get started right?" he questioned.  "Yes you may" he dismissed.  

"So we all agree not to tell her about any of this right?" he whispered.  Everyone nodded  "Good I will see everyone bright and bushy-tailed in the morning...I have work to do and please keep this all a secret from her until she is ready" he begged.

Slender dismissed everyone to their rooms and went into his office and looked out the window and stared at the glowing moon.  

"What am I going to do...."

I AM SO SORRY I DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING...I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK I WILL TRY TO REVIVE IT.  I PROMISE.