Chapter 18

Hello everyone! Thank you for supporting this book! It's rank is currently 2nd under "na jaemin" tag! I sincerely thank you for the love!♡ I promise to work harder to create more stories like this in the future!

Another update for you, my lovely czennies!

Love,
R♡

------

Chapter 18

"SAENG-IL CHUKA HAMNIDA~
SAENG-IL CHUKA HAMNIDA~
SARANGHANEUN MARK LEE~
SAENG-IL CHUKA HAMNIDA!!!!!" Haejin sang as she jump on the bed.

Mark slowly opened his eyes, only to find out that his sister is already awake and energetic like before.

Mark smiled, "Thank you Haejin-ah..."

"No problem. Hurry and get up!! We'll go to your practice room!" Haejin said, pulling Mark up.

"You seem to be in a good mood," Mark said.

Haejin looked at her, "I'm always in a good mood. What are you talking about?"

"Well you are.. but not until"

"Don't say it. Don't make me ruin your day." Haejin warned.

Mark laughed. "Seriously speaking though, I'm really happy that you're back. You became happy again. May I know why?"

Haejin's face turned red. "H-honestly... We're cool now. Jaemin-oppa and I.. we talked... y-yesterday.."

"I see.. I'm happy for you, okay? Remember that Lee Minhyung or Mark Lee or your Mark-oppa is here okay? You can tell me anything." Mark said, hugging his sister.

"It's your birthday but why am I the one who's touched and crying?" She said, wiping her tears.

Haejin wished that this moment could last forever. She's being hugged by her brother. It feels soothing. She will miss this.

It's been a year since she arrived in Korea. It's only a year with his brother. She won't have any of these moments once she debuts. She and her brother will both be busy.

"I'm so proud of you, Haejin... You finally reached your dreams." Mark said, smiling.

"Thank you, Minhyung-oppa." She said.

***

"SAENG-IL CHUKA HAMNIDA~
SAENG-IL CHUKA HAMNIDA~
SARANGHANEUN MARK/MARK-HYUNG~
SAENG-IL CHUKA HAMNIDA!!!" The NCT members sang in chorus once Mark and Haejin entered their practice room.

"You really sang for me? That's new." He chuckled. "THANK YOU GUYS!"

Haejin sat on one of the chairs and looked at the members who were having a group hug.

"Haejin-ah, come here, join us!" Taeyong said.

She shook her head, "I'm not a member. You guys go have your moment."

"Come on!!" Renjun said.

She shook her head.

"Haejin-ah, come here already!" Mark said, smiling.

"But"

Jaemin approached her, "You're a member now. A secret member. You're the maknae." He smiled.

Haejin's heartbeat sped up. Why is he smiling like that again?

He offered his hand in front of her. He even knelt so that they could be the same level because Haejin was sitting.