Chapter 21 Kongpope's birthday pt1

Arthit

Even I kissed him, make a bold move still its not enough

I still missed my Moon, My Moon who sees me so special, the way he give his all attention to me, the way he wants to do something for me, the way he loves to pamper me with Nom yen

I missed my nom yen too 😂😂

The next day my friends is asking me out, of course in Ai'Bright's bar..
They want me to report everything, What have I done for another late time memo I received from my dearest CEO before I let them leave

The memo's date is July 27, 2021, so tomorrow is July 28? I have to comply to his new rules ...
Wait today is July 27? July 28 tomorrow?!!!!!

What the hell! I forgot tomorrow is his birthday! I busied myself thinking nothing but seduction ways that totally slip in my memory how sulky he can become when it comes to his birthday..

"Ai'Arthit why are you smiling like that? Did Kongpope snapped up and fired you?" Ai'Bright teased me like wtf is the connection between my smile to getting fired? Did my friend thought I kind of psycho? Can I just fired him instead? 😂

"No shitty Bright! Sorry guys I cannot come with you I promise I will treat you guys next time!"

"What now?" They all asked in sync

"I forget tomorrow is Kong's birthday and he becomes sulky when it comes to that day! So I am planning to surprise him and do whatever I can for him! What should I do? What should I give him?"

They responded one by one with craziest and nastiest present you can ever think of

"Buy a bow and put it to yourself tada~ Kongpope eat me" Ai'Toota proposes,  hearing it I blushed and wanted to dig a hole for this whore!

Then Ai'Prem butt in "Just buy a sleeping pills, seduce him while his sleeping and prepare for a condom if needed"

Ai'Knott added "We are not rich so we cannot afford to buy you two a house, so were willing to give you a two day escapade in a spa house after your hecting mating after 3 years of absence"

Lastly Ai'Bright finished with a blow "Dont forget to invite me to be your son/daughter baptisms I want to be his/her godfather"

This is my queue! I need to leave this place or their going to embarrassed me more! On my way to roof top I didnt expect to bump to someone I know its office hours so no one would really come to this place unless his someone who wants to break free from stress like me

When I look up its him, my moon with his sulky aura

"Are you planning to go to the roof top Kong?

"Is it bad? Did you own that place P'Arthit?"

"No I am sorry, do you want me to leave?" I am about to walk away but he stopped me he said his sleepy and he want to lie down...

So I happy offer my lap,  the moment he laid he fall asleep real fast ... did he event sleep at night?

I played his hair and I want to trace his face yet I dont want to wake him up...

"P'Arthit thank you for lending your lap to me, I am fine" his getting ready to stand up but I stop him

"I am not lending it for free, My salary was deducted the day I started my work so I want a repayment"

"What do you want?"

I smiled at him before I let go of his hand as I replied

"I just want to have you all night in a date, nothing else, what do you think? Can you make it up to it?"

"Why?"

"Because the Sun decided to fight for his Moon, whether he likes it or not... or do you want me to tell you that I will make you my husband whether you like it or not!"

"Fine I'll go, being cheesy doesnt suit to you P! Let's meet after working hours.. better not to disappoint me, my expectations for you are too high"

Finally after 3 years, I saw my Moon smiles at me without any facade