Boys Look Better Without Glasses

Chapter 3

Oh no this isn't happening.

It had been almost a month since tamaki and Kyoya had been together. Well mostly together. Kyoya didn't really get what a relationship was. Because he's never been in one actually. School had started back up after winter break and Kyoya as always didn't really pay attention to Tamaki the whole time. So, when it came time to go to the music room. The raven hair boy was pretty nervous as hell. He did spot a little blonde boy on the couch. With a taller raven hair male sitting next to him. Kyoya swears they are together. He noticed the twins with Haruhi. Messing with her in front of the customers. Hikaru was dating Haruhi now and Kaoru. Oh poor Kaoru must of hated that. But...no sign of the annoying boy. Sighing softly he started to write down his notes. All the money they had. Everything they were making or had to make. Boring stuff like that.

The time went by and it was about an hour into the club. Till the blonde idiot staggered in. Looking kinda depressed. But of man once he saw Kyoya his eyes brightened. He took off to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. Smiling so brightly as he does.
"Oh Kyoya! I thought you died! Oh god! You scared me!"
Kyoya didn't answer and sighs softly. But then glances at him with a glare.
"Tamaki you have work. Lets talk after you are all done."
The ice male said softly then Tamaki pouts. The like a little kid he stomps away. Starting to entertain the girls as Kyoya tried not to watch. It's odd to have. Well. A boyfriend and they host girls. It's kinda weird.

Finally,this stupid day was over. Everyone was waving goodbye as Kyoya sat on the couch. Reading a book like a boring person. He liked when it was nobody in here. Till he heard the squeal of Tamaki. Oh god no. Then just like that BAM! The blonde male came at him with full force which freaked the hell out of him.
"Nobody here! So you can talk and cuddle! Also kiss!"
Kyoya looked away and sighs softly
"Tamaki I don't know how to do this stuff. It's like weird."
Tamaki grins then kisses his lips softly. Smiling softly at him.
"I'll show you. We will be okay."
The blonde make smiles and Kyoya kisses back. Tamaki opened his mouth to allow his boyfriend entrance. Which Kyoya took the chance. Sliding his sweet tongue into his boyfriend's sweet mouth. Tamaki slides his into Kyoya. Holding onto the back of his uniform not wanting to let go.
"Hey Kyoya? Are you still in here...."
The brunette cross dresser eyes widen at the sight. Dropping a box of papers she had in her hands
"W-What are y-you..."
Tamaki's face went bright red and Kyoya looked back at her.
Oh shit.
They've been caught.