Lance?

Lances POV

"Who are you get away from me!" Right when she said those words I knew that my heart was instantly broken. I could imagine myself being in that meme where the kids from the simpsons say. 'Look you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in half'. Anyways I couldn't believe she forgot about me. Did she forget everyone? "Who are you, where's Keith?" She asked again. Keith. She remembers him.  She remembers him but not me.

"I-I'll go get him for you" I said walking away. Tears brimmed my eyes as I was walking down the hall. I found Keith and told him to follow me. I left as soon as he went in the room. I needed to talk to someone I didn't care who it was just someone. I walked the halls thinking to myself thinking why she forgot about only me. Maybe she cared about everyone else and not me so I was the only one to forget. She is probably dating me because she feels bad that I'm so desperate. I mean nothing.......to anyone. If I left no one would care I'm a useless piece of garbage that cant do anything. Why am I even alive. Several bad thoughts roamed my head as I continued walking with my hood up and head down. Forgetting why I was even walking and where I was going, I ran into Hunk. "Hunk can I talk to you?"

"Sure" he responded. I walked to my room and sat down, he followed. "What's up"

"Well I heard (Y/n) wake up and I went to check on her but she forgot about me. I thought she forgot about everyone but she remembers Keith but not me. I started thinking thoughts like bad thoughts" I said.

"Do you want to say what those thoughts were" he asked.

"S-Sure it was about why she forgot about only me. Maybe she cared about everyone else and not me so I was the only one to forget. She is probably dating me because she feels bad that I'm so desperate. I mean nothing.......to anyone. If I left no one would care I'm a useless piece of garbage that cant do anything. Why am I even alive" the thoughts started coming back into my brain.

"Lance why would you think that, we all love you and need you. I'm pretty sure there's a scientific reason she forgot and we can fix it ok" he said.

"Ok. Thanks" I responded.

"No problem if you ever want to talk again I'm here" he stated leaving the room. As soon as he left I wrapped up in a ball and started crying. I don't know how she could've forgotten only me.

(Y/n) POV

I was walking down the hall out of the room I was woken in. I walked passed a series of doors until I heard crying coming from the room behind it. I knocked on the door to be polite instead of marching in. "Come in" I heard a soft voice speak. I walked in to see the boy that was in my room earlier. What was his name? Landon? lank? Lance? That's it Lance. Anyways when he saw me he quickly wiped away his tears. I sat by his side on the bed and hugged him.

"I'm sorry I forgot you we must've been close. Pidge is running some tests to see why I forgot," I said trying to make him feel better. He just nodded. "I hope you feel better soon" I got up and left.

Lance POV

Once she left I lied down on my bed thinking about everything that happened. My eyes started to get heavy and slowly close until I fell asleep.

Pidge POV

I was testing the cells from (Y/n)s brain while hunk was processing the data. What can I say team punks at it again. Anyways I was getting information on her brain and somehow love came up on the reasons. I don't know if it was a mistake or not but it was there. It was connected for memory loss. So maybe she lost her memories because of love or love was the only thing she lost. Wait.. "Hunk!"