Chapter 6

Yugyeom:

Its been a week since the incident. My heat is now over so I'm back in school today. Jinyoung and Youngjae helped me with my heat when school was over. I had spent the whole duration of the heat at Jinyoung's like I normally do. I wanted to see my mate during that whole heat. They said they figured out who it was from going to a basketball practice. They said his name was Kinpimook Bhukwal but he went by Bambam. I really wanted to see him again.

After my first four classes that went by pretty quickly, it was time for lunch. I heard that once you find your mate their nose becomes sensitive to your sent. So I watched the cafeteria doors to see the basket ball team come in. I figured Jinyoung and Youngjae knew what I was doing but they didn't bother me about it. I wanted to see the handsome man again.

Once I say him walk in at the front of the group I decided I would let out my scent a little and watched to see if he reacted to it. Jinyoung and Youngjae couldn't even smell it and they were sitting across from me so I doubted he could smell it but I was too scared to let off more because the cafeteria with filled with other alphas. I just hope his nose is actually sensitive to my sent. If not maybe I only imagined him to be my mate.

Bambam:

Me and my team had just walked into the cafeteria and went to get our lunch in line. I was infront of the other boys but not quite to the food yet. It's been a week so my mate's heat should be over. I tried to look for him around the room but the place was too big.

When I turned around to face and talk to Jaebum the smell of Vanilla and Lavender hit my nose. My mate had let out his sent. I looked at my team and none of them noticed. "Do you guys not smell that?" I asked them. They all shook their heads no. Maybe I imagined it and I turned around and got back in line. As soon as the smell left my nostrils it was back but a little stronger. "He's here." I said and started scanning the room. "Whatever. Get back in line." Jaebum told me. I didn't listen when I saw him. He was watching me through his eyelashes. He wanted me to smell him. I starred walking towards him and the world seemed to go completely blank. It was just me and him. Once I get there I turned his chair so his legs weren't under the table and put my hands on his shoulders. I don't know how long I stood like this with him looking into each other's eyes but it was long enough for Jaebum to have to come get me.

"Dude, get off the poor kid." He said to me. I leaned closer to the kids ear and said "Hey mate." And kissed his neck right where the bonding spot is and got off. When I turned around Jaebum and Mark had both come to get me. I didn't want to leave though. I pulled the kid up and sat in his chair and pulled him right back down onto my lap. "Why don't you two pull up a seat? We can sit here for the day." I said flashing my wolf at them so they would listen and they did. Mark sat next to one of his friends and Jaebum sat next to the other. The mates at the table stayed next to each other of course.

"Should we learn each other's names?" I heard the kid on my lap say. It's my first time hearing him actually speak and his voice was absolutely beautiful. After we all introduced ourselves we all started talking. Yugyeom talked to me, Mark talked to Jinyoung, and Jaebum talked to Youngjae.