Chapter 2: looking for kagome

(Inuyasha's P.O.V)

Kagome was scared. God I could feel every bit of it.

I was running as fast as I could.

"INUYASHA!!!!"

"KAGOME!"

I could see them now. I was going to fucking rip off that demons head and shove it up it ass.

He had Kagome on top of a temple. SHIT! I'd have to go through the temple just to get to her! Damn it!

(Kagome's P.O.V)

Lampoge had my wrists tied down to the table. My ankles were bound. He even had a strap over my waist. I couldn't move at all.

I'm shaking with fear. Lampoge only had a robe on. I had yelled for Inuyasha and I heard him yell back.

My clothes were removed and Lampoge was staring at me. I was crying. Oh god.... he's coming closer to me.

Inuyasha hurry please.

(Inuyasha's P.O.V)

I was at the bottom of the temple. I had my sword out cutting down any demons that were in my way.

I could smell Kagome. God if I wasn't trying to save her I would tell her everything.

I had made it to the top. FINALLY!

Lampoge was approaching Kagome who had her eyes shut as tight as she could. Her body was uncovered. Damn that Lampoge.

I immediately took of the top of my fire rat robe and threw the top over Kagome. She immediately opened her eyes and saw my robe.

"Inuyasha!" She screamed.

I smirked at her. "Don't worry Kagome I'm getting you outta here...now."

She smiled at me. God her smile. It made my heart skip a beat.

"It ends here and now Lampoge!"

--------
Ok guys next chapter is the fight scene. sorry this isn't very long but I hope you guys enjoy.