05: Stabbed

My eyes widened as blood gushed out from my wound, staining my white shirt with my own blood.

I stood up and turned around, forcing the knife out of my wound as I threw it to the ground.

The culprit had shifted himself into a wolf and ran off.

Not the scent of a rogue, but of another pack.

I managed to catch a whiff of Hailee's scent all over him.

I laughed, suddenly feeling tears spilling out as my knees kissed the grass.

She has betrayed me once and she had not failed to do it again. How many more times do I have to let her betray me before I will finally learn?

A few large wolves were headed in his direction as they chased after him.

Dark spots began to appear as I forced myself to stand up, my hand pressed against my wound as I turned around.

A deafening growl was the only thing that kept me on alert as I could feel his presence in front of me.

Looking up, I noticed his pained expression as though he was having an internal fight with his wolf.

His human side must be unable to accept us. I knew it.

I am just an Omega, why would he accept me as his mate? Besides that, I have a shameful past, why would he even want me?

I bowed, biting my lips as I dragged my feet across the lawn.

Everyone in the pack house at this moment was staring at my bloody state and none of them made a sound as they watched me.

"Hasley!" Lily called out, wanted to approach me but I shot her a pained look.

Please don't come over.

She seem to have understood what I wanted and stayed rooted to the spot.

Blood continued to spill as I pressed my hand tightly against my wound.

I groaned, forcing myself to stay awake as I finally made it back to my room.

Locking the door, I slid down against the wall and howled in pain.

It wasn't the pain that I was feeling right now. It was the pain that I was betrayed by my blood sister once again. The pain that my mate can't bring himself to accept me.

I guess I am f*cked up.

X

I woke up, my eyes landed on the ceiling. I looked down at my wound which was completely healed.

I had taken a long nap, my wolf was silent as she focused on healing my wound.

Sitting up, I felt sticky as I noticed I had slept on the floor and was still in my blood stained shirt.

Forcing myself to stand up, I grabbed a towel and entered the bathroom.

I took off my clothes and soaked myself under the shower head.

My hands stung as a scar was formed after my nails pierced against my skin.

I winced, staring down at the dried blood above my heart which was washed away by the water.

A scar slowly formed as a result of the stab.

Closing my eyes, I took in a deep breath and growled, my eyes darkening.

Hailee Advill.

After what happened earlier, I have decided to stop suffering in silence anymore.

I am done being pushed to the edge and being stepped all over.

Everyone in this pack are all judgemental people. They care about themselves more than me.

And after what happened between me and Lily, they are probably going to spread the spectaculation of my punishment until Alpha George made a decision on what to do with me.

My life is such a joke.

My eyes landed on the switchblade on the counter. I switched off the tap and grabbed the switchblade.

Ending my life instantly would probably make things easier, but the thought of my mate in this pack house stopped my thoughts.

I sighed, closing my eyes as the blade lingered dangerously on my wrist as I cut them instead.

Blood dripped from my wrist as I felt a sense of satisfaction.

The door pounded furiously as it startled me, stopping myself from cutting. I grabbed my towel and quickly tied it around my body.

I walked up and opened the door, only to see Lily staring at me nervously.

"Hasley! Are you okay?" She asked, her eyes flickered down to my wrist and the switchblade on my hand.

She quickly grabbed it and threw it to the bin."What the hell were you thinking?"

Her screams seemed to have made every single soul in the pack house to tune in to our conversation.

Great job, Lily.

"Chill, Lily. You are making such a big deal." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean by I am making such a big deal? You slept for a week after being stabbed by a member from our pack, and now you are cutting yourself with a blade?"

X

Like | Comment | Share

18 May'18