The next morning I woke up to birds chirping by the window. Yoongi wasn't beside me anymore, slightly panicked I looked around the room.

I went more into panick because the room was unfamiliar to me, then i realized.

Last night.

My cheeks started heating up with thoughts of last night flooding through my mind. The creak of the door opening interrupted my little daydream.

Yoongi was standing by the door frame in a black robe holding two glasses of red wine. "Good morning baby"  He then proceeded to walk to me with a seductive smirk on his damn handsome face.

He came onto me and we started making out--

SIKE, man I just wished Yoongi woke me up like that.

When I woke up Yoongi wasn't beside me, but his scent was left on the bed.
The scent was calming yet I didn't know why. I got up and grabbed a shirt from Yoongi's closet. I was bigger that me so it looked more of like a dress.

I went outside his room and looked around. The smell of food enticed me and I followed it. My stomach growling in hunger. I see Yoongi with a black apron on by the stove supposedly chopping something. He hadn't noticed my presence yet so I slowly made my way to the counter.

I sat there for a while admiring his beauty. He looks so handsome while cooking, the look on his face when he is focusing on something is absolutely adorable. I lean my head on the palm of my hand with a little smile on my face thinking

I'm his now, this hot-ass multi-talented man standing infront of me is mine, and I am his.

After a while Yoongi finally notices my presence. Holding his hand to his heart as he is a little bit shocked. He quickly recovers and replaces the shock on his face with a smile.

"Are you hungry?" He asks.

I nod my head, "Yup"

He then grabs two plates and chopsticks for us. Placing them on the table and quickly returning to what he was cooking. Yoongi turns of the stove and scoops out what I think is braised seafood. He also grabs some rice for us.

I smile at him, he is such a sweet heart, I think to myself.

"Let's eat" Yoongi says and I nod in response.

Yoongi scoops up some rice for me and places it on my plate, but something caught my eye.

"밥 ( rice ) " I say.

Yoongi, with a confused look asks me
"What are you talking about?"

"Your skin, its the same color as the rice" I giggle a bit at the end.

He lools at me and unleashes an adorable gummy smile that has my uwu level raised to the top.

"My skin is that white, HoRin" He says with a small chuckle.

"I know, I just wanted to see you smile" I say.

He then smiles again and serves food for himself aswell. We ate everything deliciously. He was a really good cook, I complimented him on his cooking and he blushed a little. He is so cute omf. Yoongi is such a Daddy and a Babyboy at the same time.

Me and Yoongi spent the rest of the day in, watching movies and tv shows, chatting with each other getting to know one another better.

It may seem a little boring but it was a really nice day to get to know my new boyfriend better. I now also have his name in my phone as 밥

~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! As promised here is an update!

Its kinda a filler chapter really, but I wanted this chap to be a sweet chap u know?

Anywaaaays

HAVE YALL SEEN FAKE LOVE LIKE OMG

this is the era of kim seokjin, and jungkook's abs.

Keep streaming fake love!

Kbaiiii
-lils