Down Fall

Kylo's P.O.V

I leave my room and start walking in the direction of the escape pods. No one will notice if I leave in one of them. Wait. What about Audrey? I'll let her free.

I go to her cell trying to keep a low profile. I make it without nobody spotting me. "Audrey." I whisper to get her attention. She turns her head and looks at me. She gets up from her bed and walks over to me. "What do you want?" She asks. I open the cell door and gesture for her to walk out. She looks shocked for a second but then confused. "What is this, a game?"

"No. I'm going to her."

"Rey?"

"Yes, I'm leaving now."

She rolls her eyes and walks out of the cell. "Well, it's about damn time."

"You knew I was going to go after her?"

"Wow, you're not that bright are you? Well, you are on the dark side."

"No, not anymore."

"So you're on the light?"

"Yes... No... I- I don't know."

"Well, you'll find out soon enough. And by the way, I think you'd look great in Jedi attire."

"Thanks, Audrey."

"So, what am I supposed to do?"

"Keep low for a while then take one of the escape pods and go where ever you want."

"Okay, thanks, Ben."

I nod and she starts walking away but she stops. "Wait, Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"What made you change your mind?"

"Someone very close to me."

She smiles slightly. "Good Luck, Ben Solo."

"You too, Audrey Jinn." She turns and walks away. I start walking the opposite direction.

Am I really doing this? Am I really leaving the First Order? Am I really leaving all I've ever known for a girl? For a scavenger? Yes, I am. I walk past the control center without being noticed. I don't see Hux anywhere, which is a good sign. I walk into the hallway where all the escape pods are. The hallway is very narrow with pods to the right and left. There's so many. I choose the closest one to my right. I put a hand on it. "Here I go." I say to myself.

"Go where, exactly?" Says a voice I was hoping never to hear again in my life. I turn around. Hux looks at me with an eyebrow raised and his arms crossed. "Nowhere, just making sure the pods are here and in the right order."

Hux narrows his eyes. "We have people who do that and you were going to go see that girl. That nobody."

"She's not a nobody."

"Oh, so you do have feelings for her?"

"No, I'm just saying that she's important. Much more important than you."

"Are you sure about that?"

I glare at him and walk closer till I'm towering over him. "What did you say?"

"You couldn't fool me. You never could. Ever since you laid eyes on that girl you've gone soft. Yeah, you destroyed the Resistance, but not the girl. She's the only thing that could still destroy us. Even a low life that runs a cantina could tell. You have compassion for her. This all proves one thing. You're not fit to be Supreme Leader."

"And you are?"

"Yes! I know you killed Snoke! You tried to hide that too, but like I said, I can't be fooled. Now you will have to die because we can't have you running off with that scavenger and then coming back and destroying us."

"You and what army?"

"Them." He says as he turns around. Then seven men walk in all in dark clothing. The Knights of Ren. Two of them grab my arms and start to drag me. I try to fight back but one of them punches me in the face and I pass out.

My eyes slowly open as I lift my head up. I look around at my surroundings. I'm in a dark room. It's cold. I'm standing... kinda. There's chains from the the ceiling to my wrist, holding me up. There's also chains around my feet. There's a door about 20 feet in front of me with a small window for a person to peek through. The last thing I remember is that the Knights of Ren captured me and Hux turned on me, but I'm not surprised. He was always angry and jealous of me. I should have seen this coming. I have no idea where I am. I could be anywhere. I could be on any planet, any ship. Maybe even in another galaxy.

I was so close. So close to leaving and seeing her again. Now I won't probably see her ever again, unless our force bond happens again, but she'll probably block it, like she always does. If only there was a way to contact her. Then I hear the turn of the knob. I look at the door curious to who is going to come through it. The door opens and it's Hux. "Well, this is a sight I thought I would never see." I stay quiet. He slowly walks closer to me as he speaks. "Don't worry you didn't sleep for long, just a couple days. I wish it was longer. Did you miss your old pals? I sure did. They missed you too, until you fell in love with the enemy and almost left them because of her. But you can forget about her, because you will never leave this cell and you will die soon anyways. I don't know how yet, still trying to make up my mind, but it will be... very... painful. It's what you deserve." He comes a little closer. "This is your down fall, Ben Solo." I didn't know he knew my real name but that's the least of my worries.

He turns around and starts walking towards the door but right before he reaches for the knob, he stops. "Actually, there's something I've been wanting to do for awhile now." He turns around and walks back over to me. I look at him slowly. Then I feel his fist hit me right in my left eye. I turn my head back towards him. He glares at me. I jump at him making him scared and taking a step back. He turns around without saying anything. He leaves the cell and closes the door behind him.

How am I ever gonna get out of here? I need to see her face just once again. I start to become dizzy. I try to imagine her as clearly as I can. I call out her name. "Rey..." Then everything goes black.