The Truth

"I hope you like the car, ma." Chris said.
"I'm in love with it!" I said, I just can't believe I'm in here with them.. But I'm still having second thoughts.
"Oh, don't worry, we're good people." Chris mentioned, what the hell! It's almost like he's reading my mind!
We drove slowly, I don't even think we could have gone any slower. I didn't mind much, considering the fact that I was making out with Trey in the back of the car. He's such a good kisser, but it seems like every other minute, he's back kissing on my neck! Breathing deeply. It's kind of a turn on!
The car stopped, "Trey, look." Chris pointed at a woman walking down the sidewalk. Trey smiled then turned towards me.
"Hey cutie, I need you to sit here, we'll be right back." He breathed in one more time, then him and Chris stepped out the car. The woman turned the corner, then they ran after her.
They've been outside for 10 minutes, and I'm getting jealous! I counted to 100 then stepped out the car, walking down the sidewalk, I then heard a scream. What the hell? I turned the corner to see Trey holding the woman down kissing her on the neck, Chris was laughing.
"Why are you so scared, just chill ma. You'll be fine if you stop being dramatic, now come here!" He bent down towards the woman and snapped her neck! This made them both laugh. I see nothing funny about this! Then in the blink of an eye, they began to suck her blood.
"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!" They looked up, they're eyes were a glowing red. They grinned and began walking towards me! No, I refuse to be like her!
I ran back down the street. When I got to the car, Trey was already there sitting on the hood. How did he get there so fast? I continued to run, leaving my belongings behind. All of a sudden, something grabbed me by my waist, then slammed me on the nearest brick wall. It turned out to be Chris!
"Look lil mama, you need to chill!" He laughed, eyes still red. He traced his finger on my neck, then kissed it gently. "You would be dessert, if I didn't like you so much! Believe me, you smell really good."
"Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry. I just wanted to know what was going on!"
"Jade, we told you to sit still!" Trey shook his head. Chris stared at me for what seemed like eternity, then finally let me go, eyes changing back normal. "You know too much, now you have to come with us." He licked his fangs, then we all walked to the car.
Jade , Jade , Jade.. What did you get yourself into?

Trey POV
We're on our way back to my house. I didn't want Jade to find out like this, even when I just met her! Now, she's passed out on my lap. Most likely overwhelmed.
It's something about her scent, though. It's sweeter than sugar, and fresher than a pair of new J's.
As many people as I have killed, why did I spare her? The woman we just demolished, was fine as hell too. Believe me. But, Jade's different.

Chris POV
I hate that I roughed up Jade like that, but the girl wouldn't calm down. That's all I ask! I feel kind of bad though, she automatically chose Trey, over me!
I mean, I can almost have any girl in the world. But she... Smells... So... Good!
We finally made it to Trey's. I turned off the car, I walked towards the front door while Trey picked her up. He laid her on the couch, but I noticed something quite cute. She snores like a little baby!
There we were, me and Trey, staring at this beautiful sleeping woman. We got a lot of explaining to do.

--- AUTHORS NOTE ---
Thank You Everyone For Reading ! :D Tell me how I am doing, I need feedback! Also, expect updates quite soon if you want. :) Oh, who do you think is made for Jade? COMMENT
-PeaceOut,
Lyrical