Undercover Love #9

Hi

Finally I'm back... 🙉

Recap; Avni birthday... Neil ki pitai

Neil was sleeping on the ground with the pain on his back. AVNI U RUINED MY BACK THIS PAIN I WILL MAKE U PAY FOR IT!.

Ali was looking at him. "Hahaha!". He starts to laugh looking at Neil's painful face.

Neil glares at him. He throws the pillow on him. "Aahhh!". He holds his back.  "Idiot she is ur bestie n u couldn't remember her damn birthday! How is even possible??? Her me a hot bottle!".

Neil changed to his front side n was lying with his stomach on the ground. His arms were angled in front of his face like a pillow... or a shame wall...

Ali went out with a laugh he asked for a hot water bottle for Neev.

Balu didn't liked it. Somehow Neev n Adeel were getting to close as if they work together but not for Vid. Unfortunately Balu's words weren't important anymore. Not after the birthday disaster.

Adeel comeback to the room n throws the hot water bottle on Neil's back.

Neil looked up "aaahh!" He turns with his face. "I won't leave u!".

Ali just shrugs n left with a big grins on his face.

Avni was happy her birthday was nicely celebrated. But now she doesn't want to stay here any longer. One mistake by Vid n they can arrest him but how? He isn't doing any mistakes all his works n ideas r well planned!.

They all went for breakfast.

Neil wasn't moving the pain was still there.

Avni somewhere felt bad n responsible for his pain... she stood up from the table n took the plate with her.

Vid hold her hand. "Where r u going?".

Avni releases her hand from his grip. "Vid bcz of ur stupid game/ prank I beat the hell out of him. I'm just going to serve him some food!".

Vid nods. Saale ne bohot maar khayi hai {Haan he truly got beaten up by her}. Go na y r u waiting poor guy u couldn't understand our prank...

He turns to his plate n ignores her.

Avni left to see Neil. She smirks. "Come on Neev stop this over drama! U r a man I haven't hurt u that much!".

Hearing the voice made his blood boil. "U!!". He turns to her. "Y u come? To beat me again? U can be happy that u r a woman I don't hurt women!".

Avni fumes. She slammed the plate on the table n left in anger. "Ek to bhalayi Karoo upper se tumhai faltu bakwaas sunnon {I was trying to be nice but u r behaving like a jerk}!". She left the room with a slam of the door.

Neil looked at the table. He made a face. At least someone thought abt my food. He took the plate n starts to eat.

Avni come back to the dining table. She sat n was angry. All saw that but no one dares to say something or ask her something.

Vid also keeps on eating but the Avni hits with her palms on the table. "I hate him. Y don't u just fire him!". She was shouting n Adeel was shocked.

Adeel looked at her. "Avni ma'am what r u saying? He is such a gud man. He saved u n Vid Sir not only this he could even survive ur attack!". He was trying to calm her but it all backfired on him.

Avni stood up. "U wanna teach me! I will show u who I am?!". She was looking for something to hit Adeel.

Vid stood up. "Avni what is wrong with U?". He thought a moment. "Avni do u have some hormonal changes?". He asked with fear.

Avni who has found a wood stick to hurt Adeel took it to hurt Vid. But Balu stopped her. "Enough Avni! He is our boss ur becoming husband don't forget ur position in his house. U r save as long as he wants. One wrong move n he can give us the order to kill u!".

Avni pushes Balu aside. "Hormonal changes? U idiot!". She swung the stick but Neil stopped it.

Vid was impressed. "Well done Neev!". He left n Balu fumes in anger.

Neev looked at Avni. "Ma'am please leave the stick!". Avni's anger had raised a lot but she was controlling it again n left to her room.

Neil took a deep breath n cries on the table. 😩😩😩😩

The other's were feeling pity on him...

Balu was hating him while Bid was considering him for a new post...

Adeel was trying to talk to Avni. "What is wrong with u! How could u!".

Avni looked at him. "It happens okay! All fine na. Now leave!". She had turned away, stubborn as she is, she didn't talked to Adeel abt this topic further.

Neil was getting help from the other's. Soon he recovers....

____
Please comment and vote

A fight between Balu n Neev

Avni new feelings...