88. Future's Finale

Chapter 88: Future's Finale

Narrator

"Kufufu, I suppose it won't be enough to defeat you" Mukuro laughs, as he simply shrugs Byakuran's intimidation "but that doesn't mean that day is going to be far."

"Huh?" Byakuran was left confuse at Mukuro's words. How can a notorious criminal escape under Vindice? The answer is simple, you can't. Vindice prison has almost flawless security system but that doesn't mean that it's perfect. No can escape Vindice, well...

Not alone at least.

"For now, I'll simply say we have started to move." Mukuro vaguely informs Byakuran, as he doesn't specify who exactly was helping him "also it'll be my win if I just hold you a bit longer. Tsunayoshi-kun bring that sky arcobaleno at Namimori now."

"What about you, Mukuro?!" Tsuna asks worriedly "can we meet again?"

"Of course, I wouldn't let my target run away" Mukuro spoke "let alone, take over the world."

Tsuna's group did not waste a second as they most of the guardian emitted their flame and powered up the teleportation device. Mukuro was almost at his end as well, and decided to make one last move before the group can finally transfer at Namimori.

"Listen carefully, Tsunayoshi Sawada, you must not hand over the sky arcobaleno Yuni to Byakuran" Mukuro warns Tsuna, Byakuran soon was able to get out of Mukuro's trap, almost destroying his illusory form.

A smirk escapes in Mukuro's lips, but of course, he simply would not leave quietly without doing anything mischievous. He hated the plan he formulated himself, but it's the best one he could think off.

"Greetings again, Elias-sama" Mukuro took his every strength to reform just behind Elias, who quietly stood there the whole time hoping that she won't get any of her actions get recorded at the final chapter "did you really think I would leave you again in the hands of that monster?"

Byakuran's attention went toward Elias, who was being carried by Mukuro with such ease. The white haired man was a bit shaken but mostly angry at the fact Mukuro audaciously dared to hold her.

"Oh my, you've gotten heavier." Mukuro teases Elias, as if the situation they're in wasn't dangerous, he then whispers his final message at Elias "nevertheless, I won't leave you alone with someone like him again. The twins are safe as they completed their task, and I believe two of your men are proceeding the next phase of your orders."

"I'm glad those two are safe" Elias whispers, but it she has a unsettling feeling that Mukuro was up to something and definitely did not trust him to whatever he's planning "What are you doing Mukuro?! This is going to be a suicide if you don't Put me down!"

Elias demanded and yet, Mukuro simply ignored her. Elias attempts to push the mist flame but she was simply no match no match at him when it came to strength.

"Kufufu, I'm just an illusion, so I don't mind if my Illusion gets killed. However, forgive me for disobeying your demand but I will have to ignore your request" Mukuro chuckles, as he felt a huge blood lust coming from almost everwhere.

The first one is the aggravated Millefiore Boss, while the other was a very, very displease Cloud guardian, who did not any time to attack Mukuro when he saw him, he still have a heavy grudge at him (Since Mukuro defeated Kyoya with such ease) and what made worse was that the Mist user held a certain teen in his arms, it was already bad that Elias was taken away, what made Kyoya's mood worst is that he saw Mukuro holding Elias like his own bride.