35.

V

   I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was surrounded by white. An empty white room. The only thing that occupied it was me and the uncomfortable bed I was laying on.

I sat up and rubbed the back of my head, which was sore. I noticed that my clothes had been changed into a white jumpsuit.

I couldn't even remember how I got to where I was. I tried using my power of teleportation, but nothing happened. I looked to see if there was a door and I saw nothing.

Eventually, after searching for a way out, I sat back down.

Then suddenly, all of the memories came back and I realized what happened. Joey betrayed me. I trusted her with my life amd now we see where that has gotten me.

I thought I knew what love was. I thought I found someone that I was willing to spend the rest of my time on earth with. But, instead I fell into another trap.

She was right. She is like everyone else. I don't know why I trusted a human. All of my pent up emotions just turned into anger, making my body get hot in process.

It just hurted me so much. My heart was aching, I couldn't believe that she'd do such a thing to me. I thought she cared. Apparently, I was wrong.

I balled my fists and my fingers dug into my hands until my knuckles turned white. I've never felt such a surge of emotions all at once. It was, overwhelming.

Then another feeling came over me. My eyes began to leak. I wiped my eyes but they continued to disobey me. I couldn't control it, all I could do was make noises of despair as they fell and tainted my clothes.

What was this called again? Sadness.

It was a horrible feeling. I felt abandoned, like no one cared for me, not even the person that I loved.

Then anger came back. This time it was too strong to be replaced by any other emotion.

I didn't care about anything anymore. I didn't care about what would happen to me when my brethren would bring me back to our planet.

I just hoped that one day, Joey would experience the pain that I was feeling.