Chapter Three

Carter

I woke up wearily. My headached, it took me a moment to adjust to the rubescent sun scorching directly above from my window. Where was I? I turned around seeing my "wife" snuggling beside me. I gapped with appall and disgust as I decisively pushed her down off the bed.

  "Ahhh!" I heard her flab on the tiled floor.

  "What's wrong with you?!" Judging from her angry voice, it must have hurt a lot.

  "How did I get here?" I asked and her frown faded.

  "I saw you sleeping on our office so I brought you into our room." She explained, which really didn't make much sense to me.

  "You could have just left me there." I almost forget about my search for Izzie. Could she possibly saw Izzie's name floating on my computer? I eyed her with a suspiscious look.

  "You look haggard." She smiles. "I'm going to fit a wedding dress later 3:00, ok? Be there."

  "We're already married." I rubbed my eyes.

  "Well we did but it wasn't on public. I want the whole world to know that the richest girl had married the man who fell blindly inlove with her." She opened her arms with and looked up to the corner of the cabinet as if she pictures us getting married again.

 First of all I was never inlove with her. And blindly?! What does that even mean? Well yeah, maybe only if I'm blind, I might like her. Still, she'll always get what she wants no matter what happen.  

  "Fine." I grumpily replied.

-3:00-

  "Honey, does this look good?" She twirled around in her white fluffly gown.

  "Yeah, it's perfect." I said seventh time of the day. I wasn't paying much attention to her I was busy searching for Izzie in my laptop.

  "Sir, here's the complimentary scones." A waitress handed me a plate of scones, who knows this place has complimentary food for the groom. That's it Izzie Scones! Her name hit my mind and I quickly typed it in the search button.

 176 results in L.A. Now that's effortless! Goodbye Makayla Star, hello Izzie Scones! Looks like we aren't getting married again however we are going to have a divorce!

Izzie

 I've already accepted the job Vincent offered but I'm not sure if I made the right choice. My job will start at six a.m. tomorrow. A limo will be taking me away from this horrid place tomorrow. Still I don't know whether his intentions are pure to me or otherwise.

 Cringing on the side of my room I was determined to run away so I don't have to pay for my bill but i know that's not the right thing to do. If my parents were alive, what kind of luxury would I be in favor of today? I would probably be a pampered spoiled brat.

 I smiled to myself. This is practically just a fantasy. My mom would practically teach me loyalty is the most important thing. I couldn't imagine how it would feel to be showered with boundless affection.

 I crawled up my bed and shut my eyes, ready to greet tomorrow with whatever's planned ahead me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 A/N Sorry it took me so long to update. On the contrary I made this chapter longer. :)