Back Home | 11

Zagan and I returned back home without Abdel. Worry took over my body. My legs became weak from the possibilities. Finally I couldn't take it and my legs gave in.

I was caught by strong arms. I looked up to see, of course, Zagan catch me in his chest.

"That low of a demon won't kill him. He can handle it." He whisperd in reassurance.

It's like he knew what I was thinking. Of course I didn't try to hide it but he just knew exactly what to say to me.

I decided to start making dinner because I'm sure all of us are hungry after watching a movie. This time was a little different making dinner though. Zagan offered to help with preparations.

I played my music to find that Zagan actually knows what the songs I'm singing along to as well. We both were singing in the kitchen and time flew by so fast. Dinner was already ready.

"All we have to do is wait for Abdel now. He shouldn't be talking this long."

"It's fine we can eat without him. Let's dig in!" Zagan picked up his fork.

I felt like I was over powered. Like I couldn't object to him for some reason. All I could do was silently obey, but wasn't that his job to obey me?

~•~•~•~

I was really thinking of discontinuing this story, but I got a lot of love and comments asking for the next chapter. Here ya go!