4.2

[E L A I N A H O P E]

"baby, wake up," daniel whispered, and i and looked up to see daniel leaning over me.

"what time is it?" i asked groggily, my eyelids threatening to close any second and force me to go back to sleep.

"it's noon. you've been asleep for over twelve hours," he laughed, kissing my cheek.

"all my energy has just been totally drained the past couple of weeks," i whined, pulling the covers over my head.

"you can stay here if you want, but my mom, the girls, the boys, and i are all heading out to go to the performance later today. either you can get your butt up or go over to your dad's house and sleep longer there," he told me, so i obliged and got up to get ready. since i was really tired and lazy, i just put on a hoodie and some leggings, then put my hair in two dutch braids before going into the kitchen to meet everyone.

"hey lazy ass," jack snickered, and i rolled my eyes. keri gave him a stern look, "sorry keri, i meant lazy butt."

"that's better," she smiled, and we all laughed.

"i don't know why i'm so tired," i yawned, and christina yawned along with me.

"don't worry girl, i'm extremely tired too," she told me, closing her eyes and leaning back onto corbyn.

"oh girls, it's the babies. they take all the nutrients from your body and it drains all your energy," keri explained, and i nodded tiredly, putting my head on daniel's chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"makes sense," i mumbled, almost falling asleep standing there.

"you girls need to eat," keri advised us, so i went out of daniel's grasp and went into the freezer to make christina and i some eggo waffles.

i plopped four of them into the toaster, and waited for about two minutes until it sprang up again, and i put them on two plates. i handed one of them to christina and then walked back over to daniel.

"can i have a bite?" he asked, rubbing his stomach, motioning he was hungry.

"leggo my eggo," i said sassily, and everyone laughed at the reference to the eggo commercial.

"fine, i will just make my own," he mumbled, doing the same thing i did a few minutes ago and putting an eggo in the toaster.

"dude, we literally already ate before these two got up," jack chuckled, referring to christina and i, and daniel just shrugged.

"i'm just hungry," was all he said before stuffing the eggo in his mouth and i laughed.

"well, we'll be in the bus," zach said, and they all turned around and walked out the front door.

"hurry up you fucking lazy ass. let's get this show on the road," i said, clapping my hands in daniel's face. he rolled his eyes and we walked outside and got in the bus where everyone was sitting there waiting for us.

"you guys are fu-" keri looked at him and gave him a death glare, "freaking slow. i was going to say freaking keri, don't worry," jonah laughed, and we all joined in with him.

we all continued laughing and having a good time until we arrived at the venue. we all got out of the bus and went backstage. the guys went out and did sound check while me, keri, jeff, chris, tyler, anna, christina, and ellery just had a good time backstage.

eventually, they ended sound check and the security guards started letting the fans inside of the venue. i poked my head out from behind the curtain and looked at the thousands of fans filling up the large venue. i think some of them saw me, because i heard a couple cheers and some people waved at me. i wave back at them before going and sitting next to daniel on the couch backstage.