What had just happened was weird she had to admit. She walked down the street to get to her usual hideout making sure nobody was following her this time. He was notorious for his assassinations so how come he didn't show any interest in killing her or hurting her? Natalia crouched down and squeezed through a damaged fence and climbed up a condemned fire escape to get to her hovel like home. When she got up to the window she almost fell when she saw someone digging through her stash.
"HEY!" She stumbled in not so gracefully and breathed heavily.

Selina Kyle. Cat. Thief. Best friend, "Sorry!" She said quickly, "What are you doing Selina?" Nat asked.
"Nothing, just looking around..." Clearly she was hiding something.
"Come on Sel, I know you, You don't just dig through trash for nothing," Natalia walked over to her and looked down into the bin.
"Okay okay, I hid something in the bottom and it's important... now I can't find it..." she said raising her hands and stepping back.
"Look, Cat, you gotta stop hanging out around here, I love you but it's too dangerous and I don't want to risk you getting hurt," Nat said putting a hand on Selinas shoulder. Selina just shrugged backwards letting Nats hand fall, "I can look out for myself thanks," she said before leaving quickly. Nat sighed and sat down. She was only trying to keep what very little friends she has safe. She thought back to Victor and how odd he was towards her. She wondered what was going on in his head.

Victor Z. POV

After doing his best to stop the bleeding Victor stood and looked out through a boarded up window where a sliver of light was shining through. He liked to think that mystery girl was just like everyone else so that he wouldn't get too attached but unfortunately she was the opposite of everyone else. She was just like him. Zsasz walked out of the building he had found and headed for his apartment. You'd expect rats, mold, and peeling wallpaper but the money he made allowed him to get a pretty decent suite in a decent building. Clean, well hidden, and quiet. That's all he needed but it did get lonely sometimes. Maybe he was ready for a little change and maybe that change is blonde and beautiful.