rin x cold! caring reader

This has been requested by MTgirlgamer345 I hope you enjoy

"Will you stop following me you damn cat!" R/N says rin has been following you around for the past 2 days until school ends.

"But you saved my life during track practice so i have to make sure your ok!" Rin did a salute.

"I catched you from falling i highly doubt i saved your life now leave me alone!"

You walked out the door thank god school is over.

You decided to cook some food for your cats they have been with you since childhood and when it comes to your cold side they break that.

Unfortuanly though both of them have been getting sick recently  the vets have no idea what's wrong.

You then hear a knock on your door as you open it and see rin standing there.

"Your a stalker now too! How did you find my house!" Rin giggles "i was walking in front of you we live next door to each other kind of funny how i didn't notice sooner."

You sigh "well that's fun but can you get the- "hey you have a cat too!" Rin then runs pass you.

"H-hey your trespass- you then see her looking at your cats with a stern look "what happened to them?" She asked you sternly this catches you off guard you never seen this side of her before."

"T-the vets don't know they've been like this for 2 weeks." Rin then gets up "i thought so give me a moment." She then walks in my bathroom and gets some medicine then she gets cat food a little of milk then mixes it all together.

"This is what i call...i actually don't have a name for it" she giggles. There she goes being cute again wait the hell am i thinking she's annoying...cute no just annoying!"

"R/N?" You then snap out if it to see rin is close to your face you blush a little and step back "N-no reason to be so close stalker!" She giggles"sorry you looked lost in thought but look at the bright side you look cute when you blush."

"J-just heal my cats and then get out of my house!" "Someone's bossy" she then pours whatf she made into your cats mouth and they heal instantly.

Your eyes widen what they are ok now she saved my cats.

She then gets up and winks at you "well i guess this is me paying you back for saving my life I'll go now."

"W-wait um listen" she turns around and look at you with a confused look. "I feel like i should pay you back so how about we hang out s-sometime." She smiled as she walked up to you then kisses your cheek. "It's a date then"

((I hope you all enjoyed this chapter today and as usaul until then see ya!))