Chapter 27

//SMUT WARNING//

It was the last day of school ,
Well for the kids who were in school .

I was waiting for Jahseh to get out and come over .
Me , Kayla , Jahseh , Kimetrius , Daniel and hopefully Stokeley were all gonna go out and then come back to my place to sleep over .

I'm surprised my mom actually said yes to 5 people coming over because I usually have to beg her for one person .

Jahseh was coming straight after school and Kayla lives about an hour away so shes gonna be here by 7 and I have absolutely no idea about the rest .

I cleaned up my room and dragged in some pull out couches into my room , I even took apart bam's bed and brought it in my room so he wasn't left out .

I found extension cords and extra chargers just Incase anyone forgot to bring one .

I heard Jahsehs car pull up in the driveway , I knew it was him because of the music blairing .

I ran downstairs to the door and cracked it open and ran to the counter grabbed a rag and started "cleaning"

I heard Jahseh slowly opening the door

"Hey" he shut the door behind him

I turned around
"Oh hey , didn't see ya there"

"You didn't see me ? I saw you running downstairs from the window you have wide open . You're a whole lie . You're too cute"
He sat down his keys and made his way towards me

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead
"Missed ya today"

" I missed you mor- oh shit Jahseh I forgot to get food"
I pulled away from him

"No big deal , we can drive up to the store real fast and grab somethings"

"I forgot the money in my moms car , and she left for a trip with her friends today"

I put my hand on my forehead

"Baby" he pulled my hand off and lifted my head up

"I'll pay silly"

He grabbed my hand and walked for the door ,
I grabbed his keys and shut the door

"What about The rest of them ? They never show up on time and I don't wanna lock them out" I pushed open the door .

Jahseh pulled it shut
"They'll be okay"

We walked to his car and he opened the passenger door for me .
He leaned over me and buckled my seat belt kissing me as he closed the door .

He got in and started his car , the music immediately started blairing , he put his hand behind the passenger seat and turned around to pull out of the drive way .

He drove to the closest store which was Kroger's , he swerved into a parking spot and shut off the car .

When we got in i ran straight for the biggest bag of Twix I could find

"Yes" I held them to my face
He tugged the bag away from behind me

"Food"
He put it back on the shelf and went for the frozen isle .

He picked out a frozen pizza and mozzarella sticks .
"Jah I want snacks" I pulled on his arm

He turned around and smiled
"One thing , and it better be quick" he snapped his fingers
He smacked my ass and I ran like some dumbass horse

I ran to the candy isle and stood , I guess I stood so long Jahseh came to find me

"You better get something before I get to you" I saw him about 20 feet away from me .