Drabbles

A lot of Drabbles I've come up with lately. Tell me which ones you guys think I should continue.

Stilinski

He starts feeling worthless and goes on and on about it to her and their friends in the kitchen. She get annoyed and finally, "That's it!" Sets down the bowl of ice cream, runs over, and pulls him into a kiss by his collar. Pulling away, "Call yourself worthless one more time." She threatens.

His brow quirks at her and she huffs, "I'm serious."

"So am I." Then he leans in and whispers with a smirk, "I'm worthless."

She attempts to walk away, picking up her ice cream. "I'm not giving into you."

"But you already did," he turns to face her back as she comes to a halt.

Suddenty, with a slam of the ice cream on the counter she turns back around and walks hastily back to him. Grabbing his hand, "Damn you and your handsomeness," and pulling him down the hall.

Robbie Kay

I look outside as I hear screaming, only to find water rising up the hotel. With a gasp my feet act on their own. I grab a pair of Robbie's, my college friend's, swim trunks and a grey shirt and rush to the bathroom. "Robbie get out i dont know how long we have!" My voice shakes.

He peeks his head out and, after seeing my expression, without question turns off the water and begins to put on clothes behind the curtain. He hops out after, "What's--"

But I grab his bicep and pull him in the room, sitting on the bed on my knees with him in front of me. "Tsunami."

His eyes widen with terror and--as if on cue--the wall next to us crashes into the room. More than 15 feet of water coming with it. And one thought crosses my mind, one that I definetly shouldn't be thinking about right now. I turn to Robbie and he looks at me intently, we both go to yell something. But before we can we're submerged in water.

It's murky and I can barely make out Robbie, but he's there. And the water doesn't stop him from mouthing the words. And my stomach flutters, but then drops at the realization of what situation we are in as he is telling me this.

We have to get out, I think. We will get out, we will not die like this. I pledge to myself, I will not die, this is not how it ends.

So I go to mouth 4 words to him, in return to his 3. And I know it's going to be a hard couple of days. But some deep gut feeling tells me I'll make it. I open my mouth and look at him with as much emotion as I can bare through the salty water.

I love you too.

Stilinski

"Come on sweatheart!" His voice echoes through the halls of Beacon Hills High.

I sit under coaches desk in his office, my hand over my mouth as I try to calm my breathing. I've texted Scott forty-five time, telling him I know full well where Void is. Void. The demon possessing the love of my life. The boy I love, which is something I never got around to telling him before the broken boy was hit with the fight for his life. For his sanity.

And I wanna help, I wanna fight alongside him. I wanna get through to him, bring him back home. But right now I'm kinda busy hiding from the fox spirit as he wields an axe.

"Oh, (y/n), if only you could see him. Hes struggling, he's mad, he's kicking and screaming, he knows he can't win, but you're just so important to him." The Nogitsuné drawls.

Important?

I don't have much time to think about it though, because the door opens. "And I'd say I'm not going to hurt you, but that'd be a lie. Ya know why?"

I push back tears as Stiles' black shoes and denim, worn-out jeans appear in front of me, and he slowly crouches down. I scoot back, but he grabs my wrist. Forcefully, pulling me towards him and wrapping the other arm around me. He pushes his lips to me cheek, taking in my scent with a sigh. "Because we're gonna kill you first, sweetheart."

He pulls back and I get a glimpse of his smug smirk, so different from Stiles' usual goofy smile. But it all happens too fast, and his sinister chuckle is the last thing I hear before I black out.