Brooksburg High

8:00am
FUCK i'm late for first day of school! i drastically get dressed flailing through my clothes in the closet, make my way downstairs and drive to school just in time. my first period is maths, let's hope it goes well... "looks like we have someone new in the class" i hear the teacher bark as i walk through the door. i sit down at the closest desk trying not to draw attention, but of course the whole class looks up at me. but only one catches my eye. we stare at each other, i never want to turn back from his pastel green eyes. but i snap back into reality and get out my planner and take notes from the lesson. i don't want shit grades, but throughout the lesson me and green eyes keep catching eye contact. i just want to run my fingers through his deep brown hair. feeling the soft texture as i- no tessa. i tell myself, remember what got you kicked out of all your schools. the bell rings. thank fuck for that. shit knows what i would of done to him if we had stayed their any longer.

throughout the long tiring school day, i figure out what Brooksburg is really like. full of sluts, troublemakers, fuckboys, nerds, bitches and well green eyes. maybe it won't be so hard to fit in after all.. the only few reasons that drew me to the fact of all these whores in the school is that non of the teachers give a shit about the dresscodes, cussing, sex in the bathrooms and so on. fourth period i pick up my courage to speak to the only boy in this entire school that actually matters. turns out he was in all my lessons today, from maths to languages to science to- now. english. the full class waits outside for the teacher to come. i heard his name was Mr. Scott, well he can hurry the fuck up. but at least it now gives me a chance to speak to green eyes,
"hey" i hear my soft voice manage
"what's up" my eyes pick up back, he turns from his friends to look at me. he's even more gorgeous close up. "your new here right?" no shit.
"yeah, actually. it's my first day today, you saw me in first lesson-" i stop myself from speaking any further before i give him my life story.
"what's your name?" i manage again with shaking hands.
"jace, and yours?" his soft & smooth voice sends shivers down my body. jace. what a fucking beautiful name.
"oh mines tessa" fuck can't i just cut to the chase? "i was just wondering if we could go grab a meal some time this week?" the words slipped out my mouth before i could stop them. but i'm not mad.