09: The Korean Prodigy

Risha-senpai: Oh my God, guys! Thank you so much for the reads! You guys are the best! Really! I can't even believe it when I saw the reads that this story got! Anyway, as for a thank you, here's another chapter!

Third Person's POV

"Jae Min, we're here" a middle aged woman said to a sleeping black haired boy. His eyelids slowly open, revealing his red orbs "Eomma? Is this the place you're talking about?" the boy softly asked his mother.

The woman smile then nod "Ugh, just get off already!" The girl next to him yelled with a frown. The girl have the same black hair and red eyes, she look exactly like him, except that she's a girl "What?" The boy coldly said to her.

The girl froze. He really acts different towards other people other than their mother "Uhh, what I mean to say is, can you get off now, oppa?" She rephrase while batting her eyelashes.

The boy stare at her then get off. In front of him, the tall building of CCG stand proudly. The girl also get off the car and stand beside him.

The car drove away with their mother inside "Hye Yeon, don't make a mess, understand?" The boy, Jae Min, ordered the girl.

"Yes, oppa" Hye Yeon obediently replied but what she's thinking is 'Jae Min, you jerk!' But she knew that it's the end of her when she say that.

Finally, the two set a foot at the building, knowing the situation that laid before them.

Yuuki's POV

"What does Director Washuu needs now? We just got there and now we're going back" I ponder to myself making Haise turn to me "I don't know, we haven't started our mission yet and now we need to come back. Maybe Director Washuu have an important announcement" he said thus I reply with a hum.

We're currently riding a car back to CCG office. I was waiting for girly boy at the cafe when Tooru called me saying that we're needed at the CCG. I called girly boy and said that I'll just bring him donuts there.

He agreed but he sounded a bit sad. After a few more minutes, we finally arrived at the said destination.

We entered the building and I can immediately hear the whispers of the CCG officers, especially the girls.

"Kyaahh! Did you see that boy that walked here? He's so handsome!"

"I know right! Is he a celebrity? Eeep!"

"Not just a normal celebrity but he looks like a Korean Idol! So handsome!"

There's more of it but I didn't bother listening, they're just fangirling. We head to the conference room and boy, what we saw really shocked us.

The conference room is really big yet it doesn't seem like it because it's very packed. We sit in our designated seat, which is next to Suzuya Squad.

"Yuuki-chan! Where's my donuts?!" Girly boy enthusiastically asked. I didn't say anything and hand him a box of assorted flavored donuts.

When he's about to get it, I move it away from him then give him a serious look "Hand me the phone first" I said as I hold out my free hand.

He pout then reluctantly hand me the smartphone. I give him the box of donuts and he happily took it. I immediately delete that embarrassing picture and hand it to him while he's munching the donuts with a satisfied look.

Just then, Director Washuu appeared in front. As soon as he did, everyone quiet down "Thank you to all of you for coming in such a short notice of time. I have called for all of you for a very important announcement" when he said that, a look of confusion flash in our faces.