Chapter 4: prince charming

The next morning I woke up to the sound off chase and Donna playing outside. I got up and hopped in the shower. Put my clothes on and went inside to chat with aunt Mary.
"Good morning Aunt Mary." I hugged tightly.
"Good morning sweetie,  I'll be making breakfast in a little while."
"alright just let me know." I heard some loud truck outside pulling in aunt Mary drive way.
"Who is that ?" looking out the blinds.
"that's the guy that's working on the barn. He a little cutie too." she responded.
He got out the truck and holy shit. He was the guy I saw at the gas Station. He is smoking hot. I did forget it is a small town so everybody knew everybody. I just had to go outside to speak.
I see him making his way to the porch I beat him there. I tried to act like I didn't noticed he was here already.
"oh hi I'm Mary's nephew Alex."
"well hello Alex, I'm Justin. It's a pleasure to meet you."
he smiled a little. He had the perfect smile that I never seen on anyone's face before. He had a little Southern in his voice. His eyes are as they want to be. Brown hair. He was so gorgeous.
"I remember you. You were at that gas Station yesterday."
"oh yea that was me but I heard your building my aunt's new barn."
"umm yes actually and it's going very well too. " he smirked.
Aunt Mary came outside and said
"well hello there Justin."
"Hey Aunt Mary how's it going?  You look great today."
"ohh this old thing and I'm great actually. My nephew here Alex is back here from college. Happy to have him home and I suppose you two have met already?"
He responded.
"uh yea we did he seems like a cool guy." he looked at me and smiled.
Staring at him so hard I didn't even hear aunt Mary say breakfast was ready. I was still standing there looking at his beautiful face.
When I went inside I heard him say
"well I'm gonna go head and get started on this barn aunt Mary."
"alright if you need anything just let my nephew or me know."
"alright thanks."
He started walking towards the barn.
Justin was the guy every girl wanted. He was what I needed and wanted. He was perfect. He was a prince charming.
I went to my barn and to watch him work on the new barn. He was sweating and he took off his shirt. He had the perfect body too. I didn't even eat breakfast because I was too stuck on him.
He stayed here for almost the whole day to work on the barn. After the sun started to go down he gathered his tools and put them in his truck. I seen him wave at aunt Mary while she was standing on the porch.
I came out the barn to be noisy. He seen me and he waved goodbye. I didn't even get a chance to speak but I knew he seen the smile on my face before he pulled out of the drive way and went down the road