"You know where Ash is?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yep," He smirks. "And helping Mega Team Rocket will lead you to him."

"Fine..."

Ash's POV

"This is going to be fun," I comment as Gladion and I get ready for the battle.

"Makes sense since they are both one of your top Pokémon," Gladion adds.

"And I don't think Greninja has ever beat a Charizard," I laugh. "Especially Alain's."

"I have a feeling type advantage won't matter," Gladion announces.

"You're definitely right," I agree. "But it won't hurt Greninja to have an advantage."

"True." The blonde native nods. "Anyways I believe it is time to introduce our contestants."

"Ooooonnnnnn the blue side," I announce. "We have the one and only oversized frog Pokémon. Commanded by Hau, it's Greninjaaaaaa."

"And on the red side we have Charizard and Sydney," Gladion announces. I give him a look like he is the most boring person in the world. "Neyyyyyyyyyy."

"At least you tried," I say as the designated field lifts up into view. "I think they picked the wrong one for this battle."

"No way this field stays as it is now," Gladion laughs.

The field was filled with thick grass that reached above Greninja's head. There were two circular clearings on each end of the battlefield. The two Pokémon entered their respective ones, ready to battle this out until the end.

"Charizard fly through with a dragon claw," Sydney orders. Charizard flew above the grass and started to move towards the still Greninja.

"Dodge!" Hau yells. Greninja jumped straight up to avoid the green claw and Charizard flew right under him. "Night slash."

Greninja shifted his body weight so that he was lined up with Charizard's back. The dark type claw attack was ready to be used but not without some resistance.

"Charizard flip and use steel wing!" Sydney yells. The fire lizard turned over onto his back while still managing to fly at a fast pace. It all happened in slow motion, the two attacks collided but in Greninja's favour.

The frog was blown back into the sky before harmlessly landing down on the ground. Charizard however was blown straight into the grass leaving a Charizard shaped clearing in the grass. They weren't done yet though...

"Charizard fly around in the grass," Sydney says as a plan is probably starting to happen.

"Greninja stay alert with an aerial ace!" Hau yells. His right arm glowed white, signalling that the flying type attack is ready.

The grass was rustling in an unpredictable pattern while Greninja moved his head black and forth to follow the sound. Sydney was staring at Greninja and I know why...

Greninja's aerial ace was growing weaker and leaving him useless. Hau was more focused on the grass though so he wasn't noticing. "Dragon claw!" Sydney yells smirking.

Charizard appeared in the clearing but instead of charging in he slowly walked. The aerial ace finally faded and Charizard slashed the defenceless ninja frog. There was so much force that Greninja was thrown deep into the grass.

"Double team," Hau commands. Even though only the real Greninja was rustling the grass, the fake ones still kept Charizard on edge when they ran through the clearing. "Now use hydro pump and then hide again."