↭32↭

Thank you guys so much for 41 k reads!!! This means a lot to me !!💘💘

also I am so freaking sorry for being so inactive currently!
But thanks for not getting mad at me for that haha !

_________

Your birthday

E X O - K

Sehun:
Sehun didn't plan a big party but he planned something special just for the two of you. He made a playlist with your favourite songs on Spotify. Then he decorates the outside of their dorm which has a huge swimming pool and lots of places to relax and lie down.
Sehunnie puts lots of pillows on the outside couch. Also he brought so many candles which he positioned all around the pool.
He is not the best cook so he orders your favourite food and makes everything look great on the outside table.

Suho:
The rich man and gentleman he is he would take you to an expensive restaurant. After that the two of you visit all your favourite places of the city. Later on you would cuddle up on the couch in the living room. Together you watch some movies and eat snacks he bought for you.

Baekhyun:
This little puppy had planned a day in Disneyland. Hand in hand you walk through the park. You ride some rollercoasters and eat lots of delicious food. Also he wins a plushie for you.
In the evening you go back home and have some less childish time.

Chanyeol:
Chanyeol has planned a huge surprise party just for you. He invited all of your friends and the exo members. Channie also invited some SM-idols you like who actually came.
He bought your favourite kind of cake, snacks and drinks.
Yeol also made a playlist with all your favourite songs.

Kai:
He planned a day just for you two. It's not an outgoing day but a day on what the two of you have 'fun' on several spots in the dorm.
Later on you order your favourite food and watch some movies.

Kyungsoo:
The great chef himself cooks your favourite kinds of food. He also buys your favourite flowers and candles. He makes the living and dining room of the exo dorm to such a romantic place. He also buys you some stuff you always wanted.

_________

I hope you like it.
It's been a while since I wrote reactions in English 😅