•13•

Third person p.o.v

"No no, that look's scary." Jimin violently shook his head as the rollercoaster took a turn "Hyung, No... please no." He tugged on his elder brothers sleeves while pouting

"You're such a baby." Hae Jin pinched on his brother's cheek as they started to walk away.

"Yo! I'm still here." Both the males ignored the woman and kept walking until they reached a cotton candy shop, giggling and joking about anything and everything.

"Pink one." Jimin pointed at the cotton candy wrapped in a transparent cover and jumped in excitement when his brother bought it for him. Both of them left the shop, Jimin eating his cotton candy, and Hae Jin laughing at his childishness.

"I'm sure it is better than a cotton candy." A huge teddy bear was pushed in Jimin's way, covering the face of the person giving it. Though Jimin already knew who the person was, so he excitedly grabbed the teddy bear and left his brother's side and stood besides his Sister-in-law "you're the best, hyeongsu." Jimin kissed on her cheek and hugged the soft toy in his arms.

Jimin felt quite special, as the two of his family members kept fighting for his attention. He wasn't used to being spoilt, but if an opportunity strikes who wouldn't want to grab it?

Ji-Hyun always treated Jimin like her own child, and was the only person who took care of him since he got separated from his parents.

"Let's go Jiminie, I'll buy you your favourite food." She said while holding Jimin's hand.

"I-Jimin, I'll buy you a car." Hae Jin said while placing his hand on his shoulder.

"He's 17 and doesn't have a driving license." Ji-hyun smirked at her husband "Let's go Jiminie, I don't like these rides either."

"But it was your idea to come to the fair." Hae-Jin caught up with the two, walking besides them.

"Yeah! I wanted to come here with jimine, I didn't know you were going to tag along." Ji-hyun rolled her eyes

"Come on, I di-"

"Noona" Ji-hyun stopped in her tracks as a big smile spread across her face, seeing the person standing in front of them.

"Hoseok." The said male stepped forward, spreading his arms and wrapping them around Ji-hyun "Long time no see." She said, hugging him back "You were so tiny when I last saw you." They pulled away as she ruffled his hair.

"Don't do it Noona, I've applied some expensive ass hair gel." Hoseok whined, with an adorable pout on his face. "Ah! Who's the cutie?" Hoseok's eyes landed on the blushing male standing besides Ji-hyun

"He's my beloved daughter." Ji-hyun pinched Jimin's cheek, receiving a glare from him

"Hyeongsu." Jimin walked behind her and stood next to his brother.

"Ahaha... he's cute." Hoseok commented, making Jimin blush harder. "Oh umm... aren't you Mr. Hae-Jin?" He looked at the male standing behind Ji-hyun and besides Jimin.

"I'm glad you remember, you were like a chubby panda when you attended our wedding." Hae-Jin laughed, stepping forward and placing his hand on his wife's lower back.