Chapter 15 - Distant memories.

Start from the beginning

There's no way, sleep can succumb me from this reality I call worse than fucking hell.

I sigh annoyed and turn the faucet on the shower to a higher temperature.

Hot showers.

When I finally get out of the shower, my back is completely numb. I wipe the mirror and take a look at my scorching red back. I sigh.

I'm so fucked in the head.

I grab the bottle of vodka from the vanity and take a swig from it as if it'll help me sleep, and it does, once I finish it off and half of another one.

The only thing that fucking wakes me is Safaa and her annoying fucking toys in the other room. It's half past nine in the morning and I'm finally finding the affects of the hangover taking it's toll.

I groan inwardly as the light manages to blind me through the parted curtains and I cover myself with the blanket.

There's an urgent knock on the door and I will myself to get out of bed. Instead I grab the vodka that I've left on my bedside table and take the rest of it down.

My only cure for a hangover; More alcohol.

"Zayn!" Oh fucking great Yaser. "Open this door right now!"

"Yeah, yeah." I roll my eyes and unlock the door.

He opens it before I could and I'm too slow to react when the door knocks the bottle out of my hand.

"What do you what?!" I scowl.

"What did you do to my car?!" He gasps.

"What car?" I raise an eyebrow as I lean against the door frame.

He glares at me and I give him props for trying to be a somewhat father figure.

"Where is it? I know it was you?! Where is it?!"

I rub my poor temples. If only I could knock this fuckers head in, maybe he'll stop shouting.

"It's somewhere in London." I shrug carelessly and shut the door but he stops it and I roll my eyes to lay back down in the bed.

I don't even know where it is. I'll have to call Cody and ask him what the fuck happened last night since I can't remember.

"Somewhere in London. What kind of answer is that Zayn? Why are you acting this way?!" He sits down at the end of my bed but I ignore it.

"Just let me fucking sleep." I murmur tiredly.

"What did we do wrong?!" He questions urgently.

I roll my eyes.

"Do you hate us that much?"

"Yaser, just get out man."

He sighs and leaves me for a moment. But then I hear him come back and I push my blankets to face him, my annoyance growing but it's Waliyha.

"What do you want?!" I glare at her and she looks down, almost afraid.

"Da- Dad told me to give you some aspirin and water." She smiles timidly and looks down when I frown at her. "Sorry."

"Get out of my room."

She looks down sadly. "S- sorry."

She scurries out and at the sound of the door closing, I grab the aspirin and swallow it down with some vodka.