Jasper x exhuman!malachite!reader Part 2 (BIG SPOILERS)

A/N: ATTENTION THIS ONE HAPPENS AFTER A SINGLE PALE ROSE SO THERE ARE MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

Also, in this one, the reader sort of speaks as Lapis, Jasper and herself. This means the three of them are talking at the same time. You'll get what I mean

ALSO VIOLENCE WARNING HEADS UP

Walking back inside the temple, you noticed Amethyst, Jasper and Garnet surrounding a quite troubled Pearl. 

"Hey guys, anything wrong?" Your tone was quite worried. You looked around for Steven and gasped. "Did we lose him again?!" You exclaimed as you ran closer to them. 

"No, but Pearl said she put Steven in her gem." Amethyst said, sighing. "How irresponsible of you, Pearl!" 

"Why would you do that?" You asked as nicely as possible. It appears the possible was impossible. 

"I-" Before she could say anything, she clasped both of her hands on her mouth almost involuntarily. 

Her phone started buzzing, and a bright blue light shone from her gem. You grabbed Jasper's hand and dragged her by your side so she'd avoid the light. As soon as your lover was out of the way, Steven tumbled out of Pearl's gem and fell on the ground. 

"Are you okay?" You asked. 

"I know now." He stated, scarily serious. 

"You know what? What happened?" Jasper demanded. You could tell she was trying to sound worried, even if she hadn't fully grasped human emotions yet. A for effort, you guessed.

There was a pause and Pearl teared up. She gave you a worried glance and then turned back to Steven, nodding. 

"Mom was Pink Diamond." 

You gasped and instantly tried to cover Jasper's ears as fast as possible. 

"WHAAAAAAATTTT?" Amethyst yelled. 

"I wanted to tell you for so long..." Pearl said. 

Jasper gently took your hands off her head. "What are you saying, punk?" She dryly chuckled. "Did he hit his head? This happens when he hits his head, right?" She looked at you. You could see how insecure and unstable she was becoming. 

"He has to." You answered, refusing to believe him, too. 

"I'm not lying. Rose Quartz was actually Pink Diamond. I saw it-" 

"DON'T SAY THAT!" Jasper screeched and threw you against the nearby wall out of anger. 

Sure, you were a gem now, but that still hurt like all hell and more. 

"IT'S NOT TRUE! IT CAN'T BE!" She stomped Steven's way, ready to hurt him. 

"JASPER, STOP!" You yelled, trying to match her volume.

It seemed like she obeyed your command, because she stopped dead in her tracks to look at your disheveled appearance, halfway in the wooden wall.

Just then did she realize what she had done, and stormed out of the house. 

A few moments after getting into the explanations, Garnet unfused, and Sapphire ran away too, claiming to be upset by how Rose lied to her and Ruby. 

"What's with people and running away?" Amethyst asked as you took wood pieces out of your new Crystal Gem outfit (which looked a lot like Malachite's). 

"Don't say that." You muttered. 

"But can't they just deal with their problems?" She continued. "I mean, come on... We're a team!"