Authors' note & Updates (TTS)

TTS -- text to speech -- is now enabled on my wattpad stories! 🤩

~

Don't want to miss updates on new releases?
Want to know when there are giveaways?
Perhaps see some cool fanart?
Or maybe you'd like (early) access to new/bonus content?

Then please consider signing up for my newsletter via shimaira.com 💜

com 💜

~  

Hello and welcome to the first co-author project of Godhand and Shimaira ♥  

"He haunts them every night, but these two kill men in their sleep."

~*~

Devon and Tamesis have shared dreams since they met back in highschool. Every fear, hope, and dream they shared as they built their life together. Even after Devon's promising military career was shot down with her, the two have been inseparable lovers.

For years they've been on wicked adventures together, but then another person manages to sneak into their shared dream world--and he is not friendly. This strange, shadowy man changes his appearance every time in an attempt to elude them. He tries everything, from torture to seduction, in an attempt to sate his sadistic desires. He wants them for himself, dead or alive.

But when you've shared your heart, dreams, and life with someone, it doesn't matter what reality you're in together: you fight for each other.

***Content Warning***

The story you are about to read contains violence, abuse, gaslighting, corruption, drug use, selfharm, intentional triggering of seizures, cancer, and deals with death. One of the main characters is a camgirl, but there is no sexual content.

---

Cover by the amazing SeventhStar ♥

---

Copyright by G.S. Lucent. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the authors except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, and events are either the products of the authors' imaginations or used in a fictitious manner.

~

If you are reading this story on another platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe, form (and also help support the author), please go to www.shimaira.com
Thank you ♥