"You were so calm and focused on your lesson, i hope it's not just because we are here today~"

"Of course it isn't, i'm always like this ."

Chuuya pouted hugging his father and resting his head on Randou's shoulder then getting confused when he noticed Dazai who was with his parents, looking at him then directly away when he noticed him looking back.

Paul who noticed nodded at his husband then suddenly turned and called the brunet's parents surprising both kids.

"We think that it would be nice if Dazai-kun can accompany us so that we get to know him and it will be a chance for the kids to play together out of school ."

"What-"

Chuuya was interrupted by Randou who smiled at him then they both turned their attention to Ango who kneeled down and asked his son ..

"What do you think about it ? Do you want to go with them ?"

"Of course, i want to get to know Chuuya better~"

Chuuya frowned, he felt like the other's smile was fake and he probably was planning something but the adults didn't get it at all.

"Then next time, Chuuya-kun will be the one who will come to our place ."

Oda gave a soft smile to the ginger who was about to feel happy before remembering this was Dazai they were talking about. Randou let the ginger down beside his friend while the parents exchanged their numbers and addresses to be able to contact each other.

"You are planning something, aren't you ?"

"Yes, i am planning to know everything about Chuuya~"

The redhead was about to retort but stopped when the brunet turned to his parents to say good bye.

"Why would you do that ??"

Chuuya felt so confused then had his cheeks turning red when Paul kneeled in front of him then petted his head.

"We know that you two want to be friends so we're just helping you~"

The ginger stared away with a pout as he held with his tiny hands the edge of his blue uniform that went well with his ocean eyes. His face turned redder when he was forced to hold the brunet's hand as they walked back home since the ginger's place wasn't that far from their school. The parents only smiled at each other as they noticed the brunet's constant smile and the ginger's blush while Randou was on the left holding Dazai's hand and Paul on the right holding Chuuya's hand.

At home, Chuuya walked to the stairs then looked back at the brunet who only stood there not knowing what he was supposed to do. The parents chose not to interfere then smiled when they heard their son ask his friend to follow him which Dazai did with a big smile on his face.

"This room is so big for a chibi like you ..."

Dazai analyzed every inch of the room with his big, hazel eyes not noticing the irritation on the ginger's face.

"Can you stop with your teasing at least for today ???"

"Who said i was teasing you ? I am just stating facts and your short height is a fact~"

"You- you will regret all your words when i will grow taller than you !!"

"I would love to see that~"

Chuuya already regretted ever saying to his parents that he wanted to be this brat's friend then he angrily walked to the bathroom to wash his hands with the brunet right after him.