Nope. Not Heaven...

WARNING: Multiple swear words ahead!!!

What? Is this Heaven? I can't move or see...

"We need to take him to a hospital!"

"No! No we don't!"

Who fights in Heaven?

"What is with you Bat guys and hospitals? Flash has been there plenty of times!"

...what?

"One, because Flash doesn't rely on secrets. Two, he heals in five fucking seconds. And three, because Dick is still a Bat!"

"And you are?"

"... you know what? That doesn't matter. I sto-- er... got his medicine. He was able to swallow it, even unconcious. He should be waking up soon."

"Yeah... but for how long? How much medicine did you, ah-hem, get?"

The voices pause and a rustling bag is heard.

"...enough for a couple of months. At the most."

"...okay so not much medicine. And no hospitals apparently... what are we going to do? Does Alfred know anything about... whatever disease this is?"

The second, rougher voice, growls a little.

"How should I know! Do you know how long its been since I've been there?!"

The man sighs and the bag rustles more.

"I don't know Wally. You're the only one that knows I'm still alive now. I highly doubt me personally taking him to the Manor would be a good idea and... I don't want to go there."

Jason? God Jay...

I try to move my head but it just makes me groan. Which gets both Wally and Jason's attention.

And they both started talking at once.

"Dick are you okay? Try to talk!"

"Wake up already!"

I still can't open my eyes but I have more feeling in my lips.

"S-shut the h-hell up..."

Jason grunted.

"He's fine."

I partially managed to open my eyes and saw them staring down at me. It was blurry but... Jason's face...

A little weird but great to see it again.

"There see? His eyes are open now."

To most it would seem that Jason is completely calm. But I see the concern in his eyes.

Awww. He really cares...

But Wally didn't seem convinced.

"Will you just call Batman? Your guys' uniforms always have 'bat' communicators right?"

Jason was silent. Actually seemed to be thinking through something for once.

He looked over to the coffee table. I left my Bat communicator there.

Wait... coffee table? They moved me onto the couch?

Jason started towards the communicator but Wally then saw it too and beat him to it.

Ignoring Jason's icy glare, he quickly pressed the button. Bruce picked up immediately.

"Nightwing? What are--"

"Batman! You need to find us, we're in Blüdhaven! Thereissomethingwrongwith--"

Jason grabs the communicator from his hands.

"Bruce just get your ass over here and track the damn coordinates!"

Jason hung up without waiting for an answer and somewhat smirked.

And I can't blame him.

Wally's as pale as a ghost and his green eyes are blown wide.

I try to turn my head again and look towards the window.

"How long should he be?"

Wally was basically bouncing on his heels.

"Not long. He's always quick to the call." Jason murmured and then he sighed.

"Usually..." he whispered.

Don't know how long its been now. But as soon as I see a shadow land I fall back asleep.