Huge news, Wattpadders! The Kissing Booth novel you fell in love on Wattpad with is now a Netflix Original movie! Even huger news - we've teamed up with Netflix and Wattpad Star Beth Reekles to bring you an exciting new contest that lets you experience all the feels of that first, unforgettable high school romance.
The Kissing Booth is available to watch now on Netflix!
When Elle Evans (Joey King) a pretty, teenage girl, who has never-been-kissed, decides to run a kissing booth at her high school's spring carnival, her life is turned totally upside down when she unexpectedly ends up locking lips with her secret crush - the ultimate bad boy, Noah Flynn (Jacob Elordi). Sparks fly, but there's one little problem: Noah just happens to be the brother of her best friend, Lee, (Joel Courtney). Elle and Lee have been best friends since the day they were born. But they have rules. And when she kisses his big brother, she breaks the biggest one.
'80s icon Molly Ringwald co-stars in this romance based on Wattpad author Beth Reekles' best-selling novel, released when she was 15.
Your challenge is to write a 500-word story inspired by high school love. Forbidden or not, we want all your feels about falling in love inside high school walls.
Post your submission in a new story on your Wattpad profile and be sure to tag your entry with #TKBMovieContest for it to be entered to win! Then, drop a link to your completed story in the comments below so we know it's up. The 10 top stories as selected by our Wattpad staff will be featured in a reading list on the Romance profile, and sent to Beth Reekles & Netflix for judging.
One submission as chosen by Wattpad and Beth Reekles herself will win:
- A copy of The Kissing Booth signed by Beth Reekles
- A shout out from the Romance Profile
- A Netflix swag bag
Consider the thought starters below for your entries:
- From over-protective parents to drama with friends, what are some of the challenges you face with relationships in high school?
- What is it that makes a high school relationship so exhilarating?
- There's nothing like your first love.
Submit your comment by June 10th at 11:59pm PST.
1. Your story must be in English
2. Your story can be a maximum of 500 Words. Anything over that will be disqualified!
3. Entrants must be legal residents of the United States and 13 years of age or older at the time of entry
4. You can enter as many times as you want, as long as your entries meet our guidelines.
5. Your story must be original and created by YOU!
6. Your story must be tagged #TKBMovieContest
YOU ARE READING
Share a 500-word story inspired by high school love for your chance to win a Kissing Booth prize pack, including a signed copy of The Kissing Booth novel!