● disclaimer

this fanfiction is inspired by the anime "special a." i've changed it around a bit to make it my style and how i would like to write it, but the main plot is inspired by special a.

in special a, kei & hikari (two main leads) have been rivals ever since their childhood. hikari used to be in first. she could beat up the bad guys and get good grades. but that was before kei challenged her. after that, she's been second place to him ever since.

special a is basically a separate building for the top seven students in the school. it's a special program for them (even tho they don't learn anything in the anime) only the top 7 can enter. if someone beats one of the special a students, they can be in special a, but the previous member is now kicked out and in regular school.

^^ for this fanfiction, i will NOT be using that. instead of a special program, they're all just going to be in regular classes like the rest of the school. they do have the recognition as first, second place etc;

i will also NOT use the episodes as references. for instance, in one episode the special a crew get to go to hawaii and do some stuff (you'll have to watch the episode to see), i won't be doing that. since special a is an anime, there's some stuff that normally wouldn't happen in real life. i'm gonna make this story as real-life as i can.

i also DO NOT own any of the idols that portray the characters in this book. you can also change who you see as the main lead, i just see clc's yeeun as her.

i hope you enjoy "in time!"love, ksjshw

love, ksjshw