Secretly cares

Italic words are flashbacks

They're in a restaurant, eating (duh)

Lisa: Jennie unnie cares about me a lot.

Jennie: *coldly* No I don't.

Lisa: *smirks* Really huh? Remember when we were in a museum and the statue with a sharp thingy accidentally sliced my arm?

Jennie: Wow, this place is awesome.

Chaesoo: *goes to another way (ayieee)*

Lisa: Hmmm. The statues are-- ow! *holds her arm*

Jennie: *looks at Lisa's direction quickly and her eyes widened* Oh my! Lisa!! *runs to Lisa*

Lisa: Ugh! *holds her arm while looking at the cut which is bleeding*

Jennie: Shit! *pulls Lisa to the exit*

Lisa: W-wait Jen! Where are we going?

Jennie: *runs out while holding Lisa's hand*

Jennie: Nurse! Heal her cut now!!!

Lisa: W-whoa. Jennie this is just a cut, we don't need to go to a hos--

Jennie: Shut the fuck up! *watches as the nurses, who got scared at Jennie, immediately went to Lisa to clean her cut*

Jennie: I am so gonna burn that statue. *clenches her fists while watching the nurses clean Lisa's cut*

Jisoo: Bwahahaha! Yeah I remember that. We thought Lisa was bleeding so hard because that's what Jennie said.

Rosé: Wow Jennie unnie!

Jennie: *glares*

Lisa: And when you were about to fuck me in the restroom of the restaurant we went last time?

Jennie: *shoves her to the wall*

Lisa: Ow!

Jennie: Oh sorry! Are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you! Where is it? Where's the area you got hurt? I'll hate myself if your spine breaks! *worried af*

Lisa: Jennie. I'm fine. Just. Fuck me.

Jennie: O-okay then.

Rosé: Ew, why did you even tell that?

Jisoo: Wahahahahahaha! Worried as fuck?

Jennie: Shut up. I don't really--

Lisa: *chokes by her food*

Jennie: Shit! Lisa! *immediately gives her water* Be careful when you're eating! Don't make me dead worried! You could've died! I care about you a lot so don't do stupid things!

Chulichaeng:

Jennie: *realizes* Ah fuck. *facepalms*

Lisa: *smiles broadly* I know you do.

Jennie: *glares* Shut up. *eats her food*