Chapter 16

Mira's POV

When Skully kicked me I felt something inside of me snap and my inner demon start to rise to the surface. Uh oh, he's in for it now, I hope I don't lose control and hurt him too much or even kill him.

Its always a risk with this type of magic because sometimes the demon, animal, beast or whatever you take over can take over you and do whatever they like and with me I take over demons and demons hurt people so it would be bad if I lost control because the demon would be able to go on a rampage but also be able to come out of its demon form in me and just look like the regular me so you probably won't even be able to tell I've been taken over.

Plus the only way to get rid of a demon is to either kill it or take it over but if the demon takes over someone the only way to stop the demon would be to kill the person that was taken over.

I felt myself start to turn into my Satan soul but before the transformation could be finished Skully threw some type of purple electric ball at me.

It hit me and made the area all around me purple and nobody could see anything, well that is until my transformation became complete and my wings popped out. I stretched them out before flapping them forwards making the purple 'smoke' making it all disappear.

I smirked at Skully as his eyes widened and he took a small step back as he laid eyes on what I have become and I let out a deep chuckle that sounded nothing like me.

Before he had time to react I flew forward and above him, he looked up at me and took a defensive stance but I just smirked before flying down at top speed heading straight for him.

He could either move out the way or get hit but probably land a hit on me, I assumed he didn't want to get hit by me and I was right because he dived to the right and landed on his stomach.

But he wasn't aware of was that it was never my intention to get him, I sped up faster towards the rapidly approaching ground and hit my fist on the ground as fast as I could, I heard Lucy say something to Scorpio in the background but I didn't hear anything else because of the loud bang from when my fist connected with the ground sending anyone close by flying.

I stood up to see that Skully had landed on Lucy. Before anything else could happen I heard a loud streak of thunder rip through the sky.

I turned to see an old man standing in the middle of where we had all been fighting, "Welcome to black knights girls".

Black knights...they sound so familiar I just can't put my finger on it...I'll have to ask Lucy later.

"Just a little more time and we could have had you guys," Kal said with a scoff as he turned his head to the side and crossed his arms.

"Keep telling yourself that," Lucy said smugly, damn Lucy is really good at acting like a totally different person.

"Don't get too cocky Lila, if we ever fight again I won't lose?" Kal said as he glared at Lucy aka Lila.

Lucy rolled her eyes, crossed her arms and turned around so she was looking over at the old man. I narrowed my eyes at Kal as I saw him tilt his head to the side looking straight down at Lucy's a-

"PERVERT!" I heard Lucy scream as she whirled around and turned into "dark Lucy" as the people at the guild call her.

I chuckled at his attempts to get away from her and she chased after him, catching up with him quickly.

"So are you guys sisters?" I heard someone ask from behind me, I turned around to see Skully and two other people sitting on the floor with drinks in their hands.

"Yeah, she's a year younger than me" I lied through my teeth as I sat down next to them.

"So are you guys in Dark Knights?" I asked them, they shook their heads.

"I'm the master of the Ghoulies," Skully told me as I nodded and then looked at the girl next to him.

"I'm in Kal's guild, Dark Demons" the girl said as I mentally noted the guilds their in, what rank they are and their appearance.

"And I'm second in command to-" the next guy was cut off as there was another bang of thunder.

"EVERYONE IT'S TIME TO PUT OUR PLAN IN MOTION!" The old man who is the master of Dark Knights said as Lucy walked over to me and I stood up next to her.

"What plan?" Lucy asked loudly as she looked at the old man in a dark blue robe who's standing in front of everyone.

"Well it started when we kidnapped and poisoned the Sky Maiden and her little cat" Kal said as my blood went cold and Lucy froze next to me.

'God please no...not Wendy and Charla...please'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun duhhhhh

I hope you all liked this chapter! I'm going to start doing question of the day at the end of every chapter, I hope you all answer!

QOTD: What is your favourite chapter so far?