Ima homeless 16yrold mother and Im an Alphas Mate? Yh Course &Ducks live on Mars

Hey this is my first story so I hope ya'll like it....Please comment and give me any suggestions on how to make it better :) Loves yhooxxx

(Tias POV)

"Stop it Dylan!" But even as I protested I knew that I didn't want him to stop, and a small giggle escaped my lips. "We need to get going!" I complained, but he just laughed at my feeble protest. Anyway, we both knew that I wanted to stay here too. My brother was leaning against a small Oak and doodling on it with my pencil. I knew we couldn't stay here much longer but I really wished we could. Ever since Mum and Dad died, we've been running, never staying in a certain place for more than a few days. We'd been here for 8 days now, and I knew we were pushing our (non-existent) luck. A small twig hit the side of my face, and I glared at Dylan. He looked at me then, and my pain must have shown on my face cause his face softened "I'm sorry hun; I know we should have moved sooner. I know you're only trying to protect us both. You are truly the most mature little sister there could ever be!" He grinned and laughed quickly "but you are also the most annoying!" Just as I was about to, stupidly, throw my notebook, my favourite (and only) possession, at Dylan's head, I saw something. A blur in the forest. I froze. To any other person this would seem insignificant, a trick of the light, but to me this meant the end. I shivered and Dylan's eyes flew up to my face "Tia! Tia! What is it hun? What's wrong?" He scanned the surrounding area as if we were in a battlefield. He already knew, of course, but in the quietest voice I could manage, I chocked out "It's them. They've found us!"

I felt like my heart was being ripped into tiny shreds. In a matter of seconds my world had came crashing down on me...again! I was trying to stay silent but I knew it was only a matter of time before they found us, so the sobs kept escaping my lips. Dylan was cradling me in his arms, and to be so close to him comforted me, even though only the slightest. I was happy here! Why did they always have to come and take my happiness?! Just then, Dylan whispered "Now. We have to go now!" I trusted Dylan with my life and knew I had to do exactly as he said. "Follow me," he mumbled. We crept forward a couple of steps and then I let out a muffled scream. Why did this have to happen to my family?! I hope to god Dylan can get away in time!!!! The one who grabbed me had a knife held to my throat. I wanted to scream at Dylan to run, and I tried my best, but the words wouldn't come out. Please Dylan run! Why wont he run like a normal person? RUN DYLAN YOU IDIOT! Dylan stepped towards us, hunting knife in hand. What was he doing!? He couldn't fight them! They're not even human! He doesn't stand a chance! Oh I have the most stupid brother ever! But then, to my absolute horror, he cut himself on his arm. The man's eyes turned wild and I felt him release me as he pounced on Dylan. I screamed as my brother was consumed in a ball of brown fur. And that's when everything went black.

**********

Sob Sob! She lost her brother :'( how sad!

How'd youu think that was? Please comment! Im seriously dying to know what u guys think of it so far! :) Love Yhoo Guys <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx