Why I hate my life (story of abuse) Chap. 7

Chapter 7

I slept good last night, because it was so peaceful without my mom bugging me 24/7. Oh no it was 7:49 i was going to be late, and I didn't even prepare myself for school. I sat up and looked out the window, but instead of seeing home, I was seeing trees zip across. I looked at the driver's seat and saw my mother driving.

"Mom where are we going?"

"To school."

"But I'm not dressed yet."

"And does it look like I care?"

"Whatever."

I laid back down and stared up at the ceiling. Today was going to be a long day. All the kids were going to make fun of me because of my appearance, and that's not the first impression I want to make. Then I realized something... I was the only one who was in the car. How come my brothers weren't in the car with me?

"Mom, how come Ben, Roger, and Dantay aren't going to school?"

"Their school starts next week"

"Oh, and another thing. Don't I have to bring lunch, or lunch money?"

She whipped her head around, and looked at me with the eyes of a devil.

"I think by now you should no that your not going to be fed by me. Try to scrape up some food from your so called "Friends" that you dont have Ha!"

Wow this women really hates me. Wait a minute, isn't she suppose to be looking at the road and not me? Just as this thought came across me she turned around, but it was a little too late.