Chapter One: VidCon 2012

Toby Turner. What did I have to say about him? I'd marry him someday. I kept trying to tell him whenever he'd post a new Lazy Vlog, but he never responded to my comments. He couldn't deny the fact that we belonged together forever. He'd realize it someday. And that someday was going to be very soon.

Why? Oh, because of the fact I'd gotten myself an early birthday present, of course! My birthday only being a month away, I'd snagged two tickets to VidCon 2012. I was as happy as a spoiled rich kid getting exactly what they'd wanted even after they'd been told no. Well, I mean, I did buy them myself. But it was the best birthday present I could have ever gotten myself!

I stood in front of my closet, about to yank clothes out of it to find the perfect outfit. I mean, come on! I'd be meeting Toby Turner! I had to look great! The first thing I grabbed was my green Tobuscus tee, but then I started wondering if really wanted to marry a crazed fan. Probably not, but hey, I supported the guy! Why not show it? I groaned and pulled another shirt out of my closet and laid them out on my bed. Which impression did I wnat to give off? Crazed fan, but supports you no matter what and will always love you or I know you, but I'm not that big of a fan; maybe you'll fall for me because of that. I decided I wanted to be a crazed fan.

I smiled as I looked at my outfit and got everything ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow was going to be great.

"Yes!" I squealed and attacked my best friend, Brooke. "I can't believe we're here. At VidCon!"

Brooke laughed and pried me off her. "I know. Who are we seeing first?"

"Umm... umm..." I looked around, not searching for anyone in particular, just-

"OH MY GOD, IT'S MEEKAKITTY!" I cried, grabbing Brooke's hand and snatching her behind me, as I ran towards Tessa.

"Hi, hi!" I said excitedly, when I was close enough to her. She smiled and turned towards me.

"Hi!"

"Oh my gosh, I love you so much and you're so pretty and I love your youtube videos!"

Tessa laughed and said, "Thanks and I love my fans." She poked my stomach.

I beamed and suddenly remembered... "Oh! Can I get your autograph?" I asked, pulling a small notepad out of my back pocket.

"Of course." She replied and scribbled her name on the small paper.

"Thanks so much!" I cried and gave her a hug.

She laughed and walked away to go give more autographs.

"Well, that was a joyride." Brooke said.

"Yeah, sorry." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Maybe I should chill out somewhere and just let you do your thing." 

"Sounds- IS THAT NIGAHIA?!" I cried, already running through the crowd to Ryan.

My process of finding a youtuber, freaking out in front of them, then asking for their autograph and giving them a hug continued for a while. So far, I'd gotten to see everyone I wanted to. Meekakitty, Nigahiga, Meghan Tonjes, Julian Smith, Corey Williams, KatersOneSeven, and Chestersee. My day was still being made as I stood up on my tip toes to try and see over the sea of people. My heart wwas beating extremely fast and I thought it might be a good idea to just sit and rest for a minute. I found the nearest spot and sat down.