14. True love has the habit of coming back...

Relationships get stronger when both are willing to understand the mistakes they have committed and ready to forgive each other and give a chance for a new beginning...

Mistakes, makes us Human...
Failures, makes us Stronger...
Hope, keeps us Going..
Love, keeps us Alive...

The most sincere feelings of the heart are the hardest to be expressed in words....

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Abhi cherishes his lovable and sweet memories of all the happy times, he spent with his wife, his pragya, his soulmate, his lovable, crazy girl fuggy... Hot tears are overflowing uncontrollably in Abhi's eyes as he pushed his fuggy away from him in a very bad state and that too for the second time...

Abhi can't stay away from his fuggy and his princess Abhigya for a mere two hours too and he is bothered a lot and concerned about their well being

Abhi can't stay away from his fuggy and his princess Abhigya for a mere two hours too and he is bothered a lot and concerned about their well being...  He prays to God that no harms should touch them and worried about their safety....

The whole house is suffocating Abhi too much and he feels only darkness surrounding the house... Abhi couldn't understand why it's giving him a negative vibration as if something wrong gonna happen soon...

The whole atmosphere in the house becomes completely dark all of a sudden and it gives him an eeric feeling as if he is in an deserted island surrounded by awkward creatures and ghosts... A chill runs down his spine as if he is going to face a big loss of his life....

Abhi takes a deep breath to control his wavering thoughts and keeps on saying that all will be fine soon and nothing wrong will happen to his fuggy or his abhigya, when he is alive and is there to protect them...

Abhi is not in a condition to be away from his two angels anymore and he rubs his heart to control his uneven heart beats believing that his heart is still beating so there is no harm to his angels at all... 

Each passing second is like a living hell for Abhi... He quickly gets up and wipes away his teary eyes... He barges hurriedly inside his room and picks up his towel and rushes inside the washroom...

Not in a mentality to waste much time, Abhi quickly freshen up and takes a speed bath..  He opens his cupboard to take a dress but uncontrollably his lips curved to a bright smile on seeing the shirt kept there ..

Abhi traces it with full of love and he quickly wears it happily... His eyes welled up with happy tears as the shirt is brought by his fuggy as a gift to him on her first hard earned money....

 His eyes welled up with happy tears as the shirt is brought by his fuggy as a gift to him on her first hard earned money