[13] \ \ \ Darkness. / / / [13]

[Trigger warning.]

I hear a light cry as I lift my head from my pillow, I wonder. 'Who the fuck is awake?!' I look around the bed to not see Tweek, I stand up and knock on the bathroom door, Tweek answers shakily. 'W-who is it?' I answer. 'Tweek? Open up.' The door opens and Tweek sits on the edge of the bath. 'Hey, Craig.' I crouch down and rub Tweeks cheek with my thumb. 'What's wrong?' Tweek looks me in the eyes coldly, he quickly wraps his arms around my neck and cries into my chest.

I ask rubbing his back. 'What's wrong, babe?' I'm starting to get worried, he usually tells me what's wrong the first time I ask, he answers shakily. 'I'm a failure. . .I'm sorry Craig. . .I'm a burden on you. . .' I kiss his cheek. 'Tweek. . .you're not a failure. I love you so much, I would never think you're a burden, you're so much help and you can do so much.' I pull back and look him in the eyes. 'Did you?' Tweek looks down ashamed. 'Y-yes.' I quickly grab Tweeks arms and pull up his sleeves to reveal deep cuts.

I look at him and feel tears roll down my face. 'Tweek. . .why?' He answers ashamed. 'I'm sorry. . .' I say with tears in my eyes. 'I love you Tweek. . . please don't ever do this again. . .' He nods. 'Ok, Craig. . .' I kiss his cheek and say. 'Do you mind if I bandage your arm?' He looks at his arm and says. 'Alright. . .'

After I bandage up his arm we lay in bed and I ask. 'Why do you think you're a burden?' He answers. ' I come into your house after dating you for a bit, you're parents break up so your mother has to take care of 3 kids and you're going through a lot. I don't want to be an issue so I want to leave.' I quickly kiss him. 'Babe. . .you're not a burden, you help me get through this. . . if you were gone, I would leave right after you, ok?' He nods slowly, I kiss him one final time and whisper. 'Night. . . I love you. . .' Tweek whispers. 'I love you too. . .'

Hope you enjoyed, bye!